Chapter 12

Once I got to the studio, I quickly walked in to be greeted by Heather.

"Hey gorgeous."

"Hey Heather, how you been doing?"

"Pretty good actually. You?"

"Same... so where is everybody."

"Oh, they're in the recording part of the studio."

I nodded as she and I walked into the room everyone was in. Once I entered everything got quiet. Awkward.

"DAYUMMMMMMMM!"

"Niko, chill... she dont want you."

I shrugged my shoulders as everybody begin talking again. Niko came up to me and smiled.

"Hello beautiful."

I smiled, "Hey, Niko right?"

He nodded, "Jazmin?"

"Yessir!"

"Well, enjoy yourself. Um, Trey and Chris should be getting here in about 3... 2... 1."

"WADDUP MY NIGGAS?" I heard Chris' voice behind me.

I laughed and turned facing Trey and Chris. Chris looked at me in total shock.

"JAZZY!" He ran over to me and hugged me, taking me off of my feet.

"Damn Chris, been working out huh?"

"You know it babygirl!" I laughed and shook my head. I walked past him and met up with Trey.

"Hey Trey."

"Hey Jazmin, when you get back?" He pulled me into a hug and kissed me on my forehead.

I guess you all are wondering how I know Trey, right? Well, he had a concert in Florida, I went, we met and went on a date, it was never anything serious... I think.

"Like 2 hours ago." I wrapped my arms around his torse tightly.

"Dang girl, why you didnt tell me?"

I shrugged, "Suprise?" I laughed a little. He smirked and grabbed my hand.

"Dont you sing?"

"A little."

"Well, why dont you get in the studio right now?"

"Cause......"

"What? You have a pretty voice and you know it, just go in there and sing."

"Alright, geesh."

He smiled as we walked towards Michael. "Ty, you mind if she got in the booth and sung a song?"

Micheal looked at me, "Nah, she can go ahead."

I looked away from him.

"Yo, Chris, you know how to work the keyboard right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Jazmin about to record a song, so do you think you can do everything for her?"

"Yeah, no problem."

"Aight."

I sighed and walked into the booth. I put on the headphones and got closer to the mic. I looked at Michael and the words just came out.

"On the first page of our story, the future seemed so bright. Then this thing turned out so evil, I don't know why I'm still surprised. Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take that to new extremes. But you'll always be my hero, even though you've lost your mind. Just gonna stand there and watch me burn