Chapter 4.

like i said , first time . >.<

-

RATED R PART. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazmin.

Once he said that, I dont know what hit me, but I wanted him. I wanted him to feel on my body, I wanted him to give me his all.

I bit my lip and started kissing him. He pulled me closer to him, not breaking the kiss. As he licked my lips begging for entrance, which I granted, I slowly started to grind on him.  He let out quiet moans, which turned me on alot. He kissed me on my neck, he hit my soft spot.  

I moaned, but managed to get out a word. "Upstairs."

With no hesitation, he picked me up and took me straight to my room. He laid me on my bed gently and excitedly kissed me. I took his shirt off as he took off my jacket.

"You sure about this?"

"I've never done-"

"Dont worry," he started kissing me again, "I wont hurt you."

He stripped me down to my bra and underwear. "Damn..." He kissed me from my lips, neck, breast, stomach and he stopped. He took my underwear off with his teeth. "Stop fucking teasing me." He laughed and went down to business. He started off slowly, he knew what he was doing. It was pleasure though, everything he did made me want more and more. I pushed his head deeper, moaning at the feeling of his tounge. He stopped and licked his lips. He put on a condom and gave me the real thing. It hurt, badly. He went very slow. The pain soon turned into pleasure. "Faster." He did as told, picking up the pace... I moaned. He went faster and faster, going deeper and deeper. This went on for about 2 more hours. I was exhausted, I gave it up to him. We made love. Thats what I thought of it as.

But, did he?

[The Next Day]

I woke up, Michael wasn't there... again. Why the fuck does he leave so early? I shooked my head, getting out of bed and going into the shower. As I washed off, flashes of what happened last night popped in my head. Then, I thought, 'What if he thought of me as another quickie?' But, he told me he loved me, he even said it to Chyna. ON FACEBOOK!

I wrapped myself in a towel and opened the bathroom door. I saw a figure sitting on my bed, I walked closer and closer and saw D'Shawn. You're probably like what does he have to do with anything, well hes my ex. I met him before I met Michael, we dated, he fucked up, now we're nothing. I think. I did love him, but he obviously didnt love me. I got over it, some tears were shedded, he's an old memory now. But, what did he want with me? He was looking VERY good though, seeing him brought back very few memories.

"What the hell? What do you want D'Shawn?"

"You and Michael together?"

"No, yes, shit I don't know... why?"

I could see him now, his eyes were red and puffy. He was crying. Maybe it had something to do with what Michael said yesterday.

"I want you back, I know I fucked up... BIG TIME! But once I saw what he said on facebook, I knew I needed you back in my life."

Of course he does.

I sighed, "Can I get ready? Then we can talk."

He nodded and walked out of my room, I locked the door and did my morning routine. Lotion, clothes, hair, etc. Today I was wearing white skinny jeans, a pink, blue and white plaid shirt, a jean jacket with the sleeves cut, and my new pink low-cut Chucks. I sprayed some perfume on myself and opened the door motioning for him to come back in.