Chapter 5.

Honey.

I drove Darren home and went straight to the studio. I had to perfect my verses or else that track would be shit, right? As soon as I got to the studio I played the beat back and listened to Ty's part and the chorus.

"Posin', heisman, posin', heisman, posin', heisman..."

"Got a Asian bitch on my left side, another Asian bitch right-right side. They might send your ass off to the next side. Bitch hold your damn breath cause you might die, gotta group of bad bitches and I feel good. Oh you're hungry? Too bad cause my meal's good and I shouldn't beat a broad, but I still would but I don't try and be bad cause the deals good. Yeah, now look I got that urge to feed them off some gold and shit... Type of stuff to make them feel like alcohol and gold and shit, hold the bitch, just sold the bitch, fuck you pay me is what I told the bitch. Can't walk or talk cause I own you bitch, please don't make me hot, I'm the coldest bitch, augh."

Once I got done with that verse, I felt a little sleepy. I got out the studio and went to get a drink of coffee to boost up my energy. I texted Ty on the way about his "highschool love".

From: Me

To: KingTy <3

i think i saw yo highschool girl (;

I headed back to the studio to finish my last verse. I replayed the beat and just went in again.

"Two months then the album about, Careless World drop, pew let 'em out. Posin', heisman, posin', heisman, posin', heisman."

"If a bitch fuck around, I might go off. My advice is you better get dawn to go, you cant shop at the mall, but I buy out the stores. I got a box of jewels, I call it pot of gold, call the cops to go, as my pockets grow. Get the chains and the rings and the watches, bro and I boxed a slut, I just boxed a hoe. You tried to pass me bitch, it ain't possible, nah. I'm cool as fuck, I suggest you dress for the weather bitch, is forever shit, whenever bitch. What's a whore to a queen? Whatever bitch! I crop a kid, it's a hot to shit. Its some gucci, Louis, fendi, Prada shit, tell them eat a dick, you ain't nada bitch. Find me in the club where my partners is! Schwagg, BITCH!"

"Posin', heisman, posin', heisman, posin', heisman... Bitch Im The Shit!"

I replayed the whole song. I got mad skills, nah... IM JUST A FUCKIN' BEAST!

I laughed at my thought and checked to see if Ty texted me back, which he didn't. I already know what that means. I decided to stay in the studio and work on my mixtape, "Fuck Yo' Feelings" I just started listening to beats to see what I could rap too, but I just zoned off to sleep... I hope Ty doesn't mind.

Tyga.

I swear this girl can go forever and a day. I looked at my phone and I had a text from Honey. I opened it and read the text. I was a little sleepy so I just scanned through the text, all I saw was "found" "highschool" "girl (;" I rubbed my eyes a little to make sure I was seeing the right thing. And surely enough, I was. That mean she still lives in LA! I started screaming in my head, I thought she woulda moved to Atlanta or some shit. I looked down and saw Chyna reading the text.

"Ty, you promise me you never will leave me if you ever see that girl again?"

I had to think about that, I really honestly missed Jazmin... but I have Chyna that I surely do love.

"I promise Chyna." She smiled, showing her dimples without the piercings in them. I loved her, and I won't leave her for HER who hit me the last time we talked. I looked at the time - 3:17 AM. Well, I guess I'm going to sleep and hitting up the studio in the morning.