Chapter 8- Aussie Skies

Natalia P.O.V

I stood with my hands on either side of the sink, starring at my reflection in the mirror. How could I have been so stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid little girl. He said, don't tell anyone. So what was I going to do? Tell her everything? Ruin summer? Have everyone fuss over me? I couldn't be dealing with fuss. I sorted it. I kept it to myself and that's what I am going to do. Just me. Nobody else.

'Natalia?' A voice from outside knocked 'Are you in there?' He knocked again. 'It's Michael..' he tapped lightly before walking in.

As he walked in, he put his hand over his eyes and used the other to feel for things in the path of where he was going.

'Nobody else is in here Michael.. You can look' I chuckled.

He took his hand from his face and smiled at me.

'Are you okay?' Michael asked

'I'm good' I nodded. He hugged me without another word.

'This is a weird place to hug right?' He laughed after remembering we were still stood in the middle of the ladies toilets.

'Let's go for a walk and become adventurous!' He said slightly too enthusiastic

I gasped. 'Michael Clifford the video gamer wants to explore?!' I giggled quietly

'Your cheeky' He winked taking my hand and walking me outside.

We walked for a while trying not to get lost around the park or eaten by any sort of animal or hunter thinking we were animals. I had no idea where we were or how far away from camp we were. It was getting dark too.

'Up there!' Michael said pointing out a treehouse.

Before I knew it he was climbing the ladder to the top. I followed after him. Taking a step onto the flooring of the house, I saw Michael stood still staring out at Australia. I made my way over to him, standing beside him as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer and kissing my head.

'It's perfect..' I smile out at the view. We stood for a little while looking around at all the different surroundings.

'I want you here..' Michael blurted out before looking down at me.

I looked up and nodded to him. It was perfect and nobody was around. Just me and him. I was ready. I wasn't so sure about the wood idea but Michael put his jacket down on the floor for comfort.

He kissed me; every feeling going through his lips to mine. My hands crept up his shirt to take it off. Though we went to the beach, Michael didnt take his top off that often. He stood infront of me shirtless for the first time "perfect" I whispered out of breath. He smiled in the kiss. Soon enough, we were both naked on the floor. Michael started kissing my sweetspot as his hands slowly crept down you body. He kissed a trail of wet kisses down your body.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked once more. I let out a faint "yes...".

I told him to move and he slowly started rocking his hips back and forth; his gaze never leaving mine.

'Faster..' he did as I begged and I could feel the pit in your stomach build up again

'I..I... Ugh...'

'I know babe, let it go'

A few more thrusts was enough to push me over the edge and he followed soon after; the Aussie skies filled with our heavy breaths and moans.

'I love you' he said as he collapsed next to me.

'I love you too' I snuggled to his chest and kissed his cheek.

'Wasn't that bad of a first time huh?' I smiled at his remark as he put his arms around you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Where have you been?' My father asked as Michael and I walked back into camp

'Michael took me for a walk, we got a little lost.. Sorry' I said sitting down

'Just tell us next time.. I was worried about you' He said kissing my head.

'Sorry..' I sighed quietly

My father then finished off the food on the BBQ. We sat around the bonfire for a while, listening to Michael sing with his acoustic guitar and telling stories to each other. Once it reached 11pm, most of us were wrapped in blankets. I was in Michael's lap with his arms wrapped around me.

'Want to sleep?' Michael whispered into my ear.

I nodded slowly in reply too tired to speak.

'Night all..' Michael said carrying me into our tent.

He put me onto the airbed, getting in behind me, then covering us with blankets and duvets. His arms rested around my stomach making me feel secure. His head rested in my neck. His warmth radiated off into me.

'What you thinking?' He whispered

'Just about what's going to happen when I have to leave..' I sighed

'We'll come to that just before you leave.. Don't worry about it right now.. Get some rest' He said kissing my cheek

I nodded, moments later I drifted into a deep sleep.