Corbyn Request :)

This imagine if for @WeabooNerdOtaku i hope you enjoy!!

I stutter out the words, slowly again, "s-so, you are in a band?" 

Zach smiles proudly and nods his head, "yeah"

I jump and hug him. "Zach!! I am so proud of you!!! Why didnt you tell me sooner!" 

He hugs back, "I just thought that you couldve been judgemental, thats all"

"Awww, no way Zach"

I hugged him and told him goodnight. Before i jump in my bed, i text Zach.

Me: Hey whats your band name?

Zach: Why don't we

Me: Why don't we what...

Me: Can you just tell me the name?????

Zach: the band name is why dont we lol

Me: Oh, good night then

Zach: Night

Instead of going to sleep i stalk the band on all social media platforms, especially the blonde one, Corbyn. 

Time skip *1 month later*

Anxiety. noun. a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome. synonyms: apprehension. 

Anxiety attacks suck. not the silly ones that you get when you havent done your assignment which is due the day after you started to do it. But the ones you get when your heart stops, when your breath is taken away from your lungs. i distract myself with reading, and drawing. Painting my feelings, but showing them with colours. No particular shapes or swirls, just colours. You may associate the colour green or blue with anxiety. But me, black. Different shades of grey and black represent the emptiness inside of me. The emptiness thats rotting my insides away. The emptiness that reminds me every day of how lonely i really am, without Zach, i have no family left. Mum and Dad left this Earth years ago, so i live in an apartment by myself, with my best friend and her cousin. We all share the rent, but still i work full time everyday to pay my part. Order is how we work here, if there is no Order then our house would be a wild party every night. We all have our individual jobs that i spent time making a list. Still, if i were to have a party every day then my anxiety would be worse. Thats one of the reasons why i dont go outside the house, other reasons may include; i dont have any other friends, besides charlie, my best friend. She and i have been best friends since, as long as i can remember. Shocking really, that i have at least one friend. Hard to believe. 

I really miss Zach, thinking about how i havent talked to him in a month really makes me depressed. He is my older brother, the one that used to protect me as i would cry myself to sleep every night, missing my parents. My only manly figure, guiding me through the struggles of teenage life. Life in general. But for the last month, he has been on tour and i havent gotten a chance to see him, or talk to him in that matter. So then, i step out of my way to buy a plane ticket to LA to see him. without, his permission. 

Boarding the plane felt like hours. the struggle of keeping all of my emotions in plus the fact that i hadnt seen my brother in about 2 + months is making me go insane. 

I arrive at their house, zach told me the address ages ago, for an emergency of course, i knock on the door. I hear a few mumbles and a loud bang catches my attention. I hear more muffled noises and what sounds like people groaning and saying 'ouch.' The door knob clicks and jack - i think- opens the door. I see a few heads pop up behind his shoulder. "Hey" He simply says. "Hi, um, is Zach here?" Once i say Zach, a loud yell comes from upstairs. "VIRSHIA!!!" Yep, thats him.