Zach

A/N warning: Some swearing (like straight up) also i am Australian so please don't comment if i spelt 'Mum' wrong. Ty

Great. My first fucking day of school and i am already sick of this year. I'm lying in my bed thinking about the worst today could be. My Mum tries to open the door, but i locked it. "y/n, come on wakey wakey" "shushh mummmm" i whisper, my voice is still raspy from my screaming fit at my supposedly 'best friend' last night. She kinda just went behind my back and um.. eh... kissed my boyfri- i mean, Ex-Boyfriend. Sometimes i feel like I'm not needed in this world, I feel like 'God' or whoever up there just plans every single bloody event going on in my life at the moment. I just need a person to take me away from my deep, dark thoughts and distract me from my horrid life. I thought that was my ex's job but apparently not. Oh and my best friend. I wasn't correct thinking that, was I? "Y/n, Get up this instant or you're going to be late on your first day." "Mum. I am still in bad habits from getting up at 11pm and staying up till 2am!! I need more time to get out of it" "Just get up, y/n." "Mhmm 'get up, y/n' " "What did you just say to me?" "Nothing Mum, I love you with all my heart. I should probably get up now! Bbye!!!" Mum just mumbles something and walks off, yay. Now i can get ready for..school. Wait why bother? Who is there to impress?

I walk into school with a sour look on my face. Everyone basically knows what happened last night, Ben told everyone, he is my 'ex' or as i would like to put it -the guy who was meant to take me away from my nightmares and take me to paradise- Guess that statement isn't true. Will i ever even meet a guy who will actually love me? Or respect me? Or even stay loyal to me? God. Life fucking sucks. Just like how Ashleigh 'my best friend' sucked Be- *SLAM* "Holy Shit, Sorry!!" I look up and i am suddenly staring at an angel. No, never mind just Zach bloody Herron. "Oh, y/n." We used to be best friends like the type of friendship that you just want to forget, you know the first kiss when you were two, the naked kiddy pool, showering together, the teapot parties.. etc. "*Sighs* Hi Zach." "Hello, ugly" "*mumbles* dick" "What did you say?" "Nothing handsome, just looking at how great your hair looks today!" I start looking up at his hair.. kind of day dreaming. "How that one strand of hair flicks out of place whenever you move" Jesus, did i just say that? Why would i even think that? Makes no damn sense to me. "Uh... what?" Zach looked confused too... "Look. I should be on my way now. I don't want to disturb you and your.... *looks at wdw* ...friends." "Why are you in a bad mood?" Asks Daniel. "I said i didn't want to disturb you, plus its none of your business why Ben and I broke up." Shit. What is with me today? Thinking things out loud. "Shit, y/n. You alright?" Zach looked a little set back. I think i just saw a hint of satisfaction lie out on his cute little red cheeks. Goddamn it y/n, Stop thinking about him. "i'm fine." The Bell rings. "I need to go now." Zach decides to move his mouth again. "Hey, we have french together i can take you and you can talk about it to me?" "God Zach just leave me the fuck alone!" Everyone turns to look. Zach just looks hurt. "fine. I will see you later then." Nice y/n you did it again draw all the bloody attention on yourself because you yell at the guy who was trying to be nice. Just nice.

I decided to walk home. With all this drama i just need to get a breather. I knew i should've took the longer way home because i see Zach's car slowly approach where i am walking. "Oi, y/n" "What do you want Herron?" "Just come in here, let me take you home." "No." I kept walking trying to ignore that beautiful, sexy face. Wow, y/n, you gotta stop this. "Come on. Just let me talk to you?" I stop. Turn my face and look him right in the eye. "Why do you want to know Zach?" "Because as your first ever best friend, first kiss and the kid that you used to dress up and play with, I want to know what has happened and if you're okay." I look down contemplating if i should hop in the car or just ignore him and keep walking. I have to admit i did want to hop in the car, but i didn't want to talk about.. that situation. It was getting dark and i was like 2km away from my house. "Fine, Zach. But take me straight home." Zach doesn't say anything back. Just smiled with those stunning pearly whites.

It was a little awkward on the way back. I must admit i was staring at him when the light turned from red to green, then he couldn't catch me looking at him because he was looking at the road. "Y/n" "Mmm?" "Please stop looking at me." I blush. Shit he saw. I decide to look down at his collar instead. "um i wasnt? I was looking at your shirt." "Yeah right, i saw buttercup. You think I don't notice your staring because i'm driving, i have 360 vision babe." "Don't call me babe." "Why not?" "Because i am still not over Ben" I say it softly almost a whisper. There was an awkward silence. Great. Red light. Zach looks over and raises his eyebrows sympathetically. "Look, I'm sorry. I just need to know what is happening with you at the moment." "Okay. Zach, a few days ago Ben was acting a little strange.. He wasn't hes usual self and so was Ash. I didn't know what was happening and so after school, i drove to Ben's house. I walked in and I froze. Ben and Ashleigh were- They - Ben and Ashleigh were making out on his couch, and i am definite that they were only just getting started." Zach looked down, furiously he slammed his fist on the steering wheel. "Jesus Zach! Calm Down!!" The light turned green and Zach started to drive again. He started to speed up. By the time i know it we were going 60 in a 40 zone. "Zach. Zach? ZACH!" He turned right and then left, right, right and then a final left and simply stopped. My heart was beating. Too fast I thought i was superhuman because i haven't gotten a heart attack. Yet. "Y/n. I know you are probably really really confused right now but i just i'm shaken up. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm Sorry. Ben doesn't fucking deserve this piece of gold sitting next to me. This heavenly, stunning girl. He doesn't deserve to fucking have the chance to spend his time with you and he was the most stupid guy to ever even think to kiss another girl! I would fucking kill to be in his spot! The way he can just play you like that? That's messed y/n! He doesn't deserve you y/n! No one does, because you are just too good for anyone!" My mouth was hanging so low i thought it would dislocate. The cars just drove past as we stared at each other. My mouth slowly closed. But my eyes would just stay staring into his deep brown, hazel eyes. I was studying Zach, how hes mouth slowly curves down like that. His freckle on his earlobe. I have never felt like this before, something more than lust or having a crush on someone. I felt the respect i needed, the love. "Zach?" "Yeah?" "You need to kiss me" "Yeah.. I do" The car that was driving past's head lights were shining on Zach's face. Slowly, but passionately, Zach slowly places his lips on mine. They taste like sweet, sweet vanilla. But better. Better than any ice-cream, better than any ex's, better than the happiest memory you have ever had. I realised something that night, in the car. That once Zach kissed me, I loved him. Not in the friendly way, the best friendly way. But in a romantic way, i have never loved anyone and most people don't know if they love someone for sure straight away. But i did. I love Zach Herron.

Thank you so much for reading my first imagine!! I really loved making this, as my favourite boy is Zach! Make sure to request if you want me to write an imagine for you!

Also, i will try and upload everyday or at least 4 times a week :) (As i am on holidays now) Okay thank you again! btw this is my first story soooo please don't judge aha

-Abbey x