Jonah

Today will be exhausting. I am babysitting a toddler today. Yay. The girl i am babysitting has 2 older siblings and i don't know why they couldn't baby sit her. Apparently her mum doesn't trust the siblings enough to let them home alone, so I will be there too. Great.

I arrived at their house. It's pretty big and like white, modern but a little farmhousey if thats a word. I knock on the door and I can hear someone running down the stairs. "I will be there in a minute!" I recognise the voice as the Mum. "Okay" I reply. "JONAH CAN YOU GET THAT PLEASE!?" Jonah? I think to myself Ohhh the Brother. Isn't he my age? The one that wasn't trusted. Right. "YEAH OKAY" I hear footsteps and 'Jonah' opens the door. "Hi *smiles flirtatiously* Im Jonah" He slowly looks down my body. I step forward and check him out too "Hello, Jonah. My name is y/n and I will be baby sitting you today" *Pats Jonahs head* "Now can you please get Mummy sweetie" "Sure...*nickname*" I look down and blush Damn his hot. "Come on in, y/n" "Why thank you. Wheres you sis? Ava right?" "Yeah, I can go get her?" "Okie dokie" "AVAA!!" Jonah runs upstairs to -im guessing- her bedroom. I can hear mumbling, and then ava comes running down the stairs, woah so much running. "Hi I know who you are already, my name is Ava and come upstairs to my room where we will be playing with my toys, Jonah is already in there." "Okay! Lets go!"

Jonahs other sister Esther Grace, Grace for short, is at her friends house for a sleepover and it turns out that I have to babysit Ava for the whole night since Debbie (Avas mum) Has to go to a conference. We have been in Ava's room for about 2 hours. "Hey Jonah could i do your makeup?" "No, no no nonononononoon" "YES Y/N DO MY BIG BROTHERS MAKEUP!! PLEASEEEEE JONAH PLEASEEE!!" "Too late im doing it" I smile at him mischievously and he smiles back the same way. "What are you thinking Jonah..." He jumps on me trying to tickle me in any spot he can get his hands on. I just stay there, not laughing because im not ticklish. "Oi Jonah you can stop now, I'm not ticklish." "You sure y/n? Because... I am pretty sure.. that everyone.. is ticklish on their feet!" He grabs my feet and starts to tickle them. I tried to hold it in but i couldn't "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE NO STOP PLEASE STOP!" "PROMISE YOU WON'T DO MY MAKEUP" "NO, NEVER!" 'Y/N...." He starts to tickle me harder. "NO! FINE I PROMISE THAT TODAY I WILL NOT PUT MAKEUP ON YOU!" The whole time Ava was just watching us tickle each other, she was lying on the ground laughing at us laughing. "Okay children its lunch time. Jonah and I will go to the kitchen and make lunch." "HALLELUJAH" Screams Ava. I whisper to Ava "tomorrow i will do Jonah's makeup. You should make a pillow fort." "Okay i will" She replies. I grab Jonahs soft hands and i take him down the stairs. "Come on baby Jonah"

Once we finished making mac n cheese. Jonah starts to step forward, forcing me in the corner of the kitchen. "Jonah?" "Mhmm?" "I can't wait to do your makeup tomorrow." "Wai- what?!" " I said i promised to not do your makeup today not tomorrow." I smile cheekily. "You're going to pay. But not with tickles..." He winks at me and bites his lip. "No" I smile. "What do you mean y/n? Do you not have the same amount of lust for me that i have for you?" "No, because Ava is watching and hearing everything you say" I look over his shoulder and i see Ava pretending to puke. "Okay! Lunch time, y/n you can set the table!" I roll my eyes at Jonahs weak subject change. "Sure thing... babe" I whisper babe at the end. Jonah snaps his head over and winks. I wink back. Okay i will set the table now. Jonah is too distracting. I lean over to get some plates out of the cupboard and i feel eyes on my.. bottom. pfft Jonah. I decide to shake my bum just to tease him that i know he is looking at me. He giggles, and i love it.

After we finished lunch we went up to the pillow fort that Ava made and put princess protection program on, she fell asleep during the movie so we put her under her covers. After doing that, Jonah grabs my hand and takes me out of her room. Its been about 3 and a half hours since lunch and i am starting to get hungry. So i tell Jonah and he says i should have a shower while he makes dinner. fine by me. So I grab a towel and my spare clothes and hit the shower. While i was in the shower i heard a knock on the door, i turn of the tap, grab my towel and put it around myself and ask who is there. Jonah answers. "Oh i was just telling you dinner is ready" I open the door. "Good" I smirk. He looks me down and quickly back up again and gulps. "I am going to get dressed and i will be right down for dinner, thank you." He just nods. I close the door and don't lock it. I hear Jonah sigh and head back down the stairs. I just giggle to myself. I finished getting changed and head down the stairs, i see Jonah has made burritos yummo, and set up a movie. "Hi handsome" "Hey hottie" I blush. "Jonah?" "yeah?" "I just wanted to say how much fun i have had with you." "Yeah i have had a lot of fun with you too" His eye lashes flutter down to look at my lips and right back to my eyes. "Jonahhh.. Stop flirting with me" He laughs "Whats so funny?" "How can i not flirt with a girl like you? You're perfect and i met you like 12 hours ago." I turn my whole body towards him and give him a massive hug i literally pushed him onto the couch so i am straddling him. "y/n!!" "Uh huh" "Can i kiss you now?" I pause, do i want this hottie to kiss me or do i not? The answer is, yes. "Oui" "what?" "I said yes in french, its a little bit more romantic" He smiles and i lean forward. Then all the sudden im getting flipped over so i am on the bottom. Then the most embarrassing thing happened, he starts to tickle me. "JONAH I WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU! I WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT OPEN WITH MY TEETH?" "Y/n isn't that just called a hickey?" He then winks and starts to kiss me.

Pt 2? Also idk if i should do a jack pt 2 tell me in the comments

tyyy

-Abbey x