Jack pt 2

Jack? Why does it have to be the goddamn boy who broke up with me over text? Are you even up there lord? I turn jack over and lower my head to his chest to see if he is breathing, well yeah he is. Damn it. All the sudden his heart starts to get faster and really really fast, i look up and his eyes are open. Shit. "Uhh.... I just- um - i w- i was just n-not following you or a-anything but u-um.. i was just ..." "Jack, its okay just calm down and speak." "Well i was going to your house to apologise for you know.. doing what i did, i shouldn't of done what i did y/n i love you so damn fucking much but i just- certain circumstances made me do what i did. Anyway, i was going to apologise and tell you.. everything and what has happened but you walked out of your house and on the footpath, so i decided to follow you because i couldn't let you slip away again. I followed you all the way to the park and when you turned your head to look at me i hid behind the playground equipment. I saw what happened to you and the Man and i was sprinting to protect you, when i saw that you were going to get hit by that car i had to jump on top of you to push you out of the way and i fainted after because of how fast i was going and how hard i pushed you, and i think that i hit my head or something and i need to take a breath of air before i- *breathes in and out* explode." "Jack....why did you break up with me? I thought you loved someone else.. and please stop rambling, don't be nervous." "Can we just go home y/n? We can go to my apartment or we could go to yours.." "We will go to mine. Come on."

Once we got to my apartment i pulled out some frozen bread from the freezer and made some cheese toasties for a midnight snack. "Jack.. tell me everything." "Okay.. but before i start, let me say that I love you y/n and I am so sorry for how hurt you must've been. I love you, I love you I love you. Okay.." *BANG* I snapped my head towards where the sound came from. Downstairs? I don't have any pets so what could it be?

If people comment they want a part 3 then i will make a part 3...also where did that creepy man go from the park, he couldn't of just disappeared 😧

Thank you all for reading xx