Daniel

A/n Swearing in this imagine too, basically in every story, except if you request me not to. k ty

I wake up with an itchy eye. I was thinking about what happened last night, crazy. My best friend, Daniel basically told my friend he liked her, it kind of sucks because I do like him too, well i don't really know how i feel about him. Some days he drives me insane, it feels like bombs are exploding in my stomach -but in a good way- never mind. More like butterflies. He makes me feel like i have butterflies flying away in my stomach. Other days which is hardly ever, I have no feelings for him at all, just the normal Best friend feeling. But i know one thing, that i definitely have some feelings towards him. I just haven't figured out what..type of feelings. I have school today so i have to get up and get ready. I slowly rip my covers off myself and turn my body to the left side of my bed, i touch my toes to the floor and bring them up to my bed again. No, too cold. I put my head in my hands, I was pretty upset last night, and Daniel knows it. I do not want to see him today, but, i do. Daniel just had that great feeling to him. Is it the dazzling blue eyes? The way he has imperfect teeth but he just makes it so damn adorable? Unfair. I have straight teeth and i still look like a blobfish A/n i dare you to search that up (blob fish). Seriously, not fair. I just- he is indescribable. But I love him, i do. I get up anyway, and go through my drawer to get some matching socks. No, none here. I walk past my window to get to my bucket with some clothes in it, i decide to look out. I see him, him and his friends. Daniel, i mean. I look at his friends, Zach, Jack, Corbyn wait where is Jonah? I look again, recounting them. I decide to text Daniel.

Me🌝: Oi, where Jonah?

Daniel 🌹: Idk he should be here..

Me🌝: Weird.

Daniel 🌹 : Yeah

Me: You should go look for him

Daniel 🌹: I should, wanna come?

Me🌝: im getting ready but yeah ok

Daniel 🌹: I will come to your house

Me🌝: k ttyl

Daniel 🌹: bbye

I continue to get ready, slowly. I do simple makeup, eyebrows, mascara and a little bit of concealer. I mean come on its school. Well, its Daniel. I put some natural eye shadow on too and some lip balm. Little bit of blush and highlighter. I don't need contour i have naturally great cheek bones. Great. finished. I choose the outfit which looks best on me. Lol. Nothing, here.

After i am ready i text Daniel he can come into my room, so we can look for Jonah. "Hey y/n" "hi" "Soo... last night?" "Look, its alright lets just look for Jonah." "Okay". We decided to go to his house first, no one seemed to be home so we just knocked on the door. No one answered but when we knocked the door opened a little bit. "Should we go in?" Daniel asked, all i could look at were his eyes and i couldn't stop. "y/n?" "..Oh.. yeah wai- yeah sorry, lets go" I lead the way going into his house. I didn't hear anything at first but then i heard mumbling.. It was coming from upstairs. Daniel and I look at each other, very confused. I lip talked to Daniel "Lets go upstairs" and pointed up. He nodded his head. We quietly walked up the stairs and walked to Jonahs room. I kept looking at Daniel he looked a little worried, but still hot as fuck.  We opened the door slightly and what i saw shock me. The girl Daniel likes (Alex) was almost hooking up with Jonah! I slammed open the door and starting screaming at jonah and alex. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO DANIEL? HOW? BOTH OF YOU! BOTH OF YOU HAVE THE BEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND YOU CAN'T EVEN RESPECT THAT HE HAS THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON YOUR ALEX?! AND JONAH! WHY FUCKING JONAH! HIS BEST FRIEND! JONAH WHY- HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO DANIEL! ITS FUCKING DANIEL!" Once i was finished i turned my head to discover Daniel was gone. I turn my head back to look at them both. "I'm not finished with you two." I quickly left and ran down the stairs, out of Jonahs house and to the park. To Daniel's favourite tree. 

I knew he would be there because that is where he goes when he needs to tell me something, he feels calm there. I don't blame him, it's beautiful, just like him. "Danny? DANIEL!?" I heard small whimpers around the corner of the tree, i sprinted as fast as i could and tripped over the tree root. Luckily an angel appeared in front of me to save me. It was Danny. "*sighs* Daniel. Thank god i thought you werent here." He has been crying, i looked up at him and his eyes were as blue as the bluest ocean you could ever think of. "Danny.." I wipe his tears off with my thumb. "Y/n, please leave" "Daniel? They don't deserve you, especially not Alex. Shes a mother fucking whore. You are amazing and i would do anything to be in her spot, you loving her? and then she goes and breaks your beautiful heart? That is jus- the most stupid thing someone ever could do. Danny, I mean this with all my heart when i say this. You are the best person i could ever dream of being best friends with..maybe something even more.. but that would never happen" This whole time i was staring at Daniel's eyes. The only thing that doesn't age. "Daniel, I love you and I need you to be here for me, for i, will always be here for you." I turn to look away and suddenly i feel a pair of hands on my chin. My head is turning back towards Daniel and he looks me in the eye then down to my lips, back up to my eyes. "Y/n, I love you too" He then lowers his soft angelic lips to mine and realisation hits me. I know what i feel for Daniel, and that is that i love him, and i will forever love him. 

Thank you for reading!! Please comment and share, vote also! 

pt 2???