Corbyn

WARNING: Mature dirty scene and swearing. This is for @lovevamps5handmore (Helly)go give them a follow! Hope you enjoy!! 

I wake up with a migraine, Mum was yelling last night. Yeah.. I'm having family problems. She comes home with a new guy each night, from the club. She is always drunk and yells at me for doing little pathetic, petty things like not taking down the dirty laundry before she comes home. Last night she pushed me into my bedroom and locked the door from the outside. Luckily i have a spare key, i open my door and listen to hear if someone is home. She usually goes to work early in the morning, so she shouldn't be here. She isn't. Good. My twin brother, Daniel got so sick of her attitude that he left to LA with his band-mates, completely forgot about me i guess. But i still talk to him everyday. I think i want to run away like he did, to go to LA. I need to plan it out more, i guess i could leave right now, Mum wouldn't even notice that i am gone since shes drunk all the time. She can't afford to have me here anyways, but always can afford to buy tickets to the club.. makes sense right? I text Daniel..

Me: good morning my evil twin

Danny 🤦: Wasssupppp

Me: im thinking of running away 🙈

Danny 🤦 : Do it, you can come live with me in LA

Me: Idk if i can leave mum on her own

Danny 🤦: ? since when have you been sympathetic towards mum?

Me: jkjkjk she won't notice, i bet you she is bringing a guy home tonight. you know she locked me in my bedroom last night?

Danny 🤦: wowsers

Me: yep, lifes hard, i miss you 😭

Danny 🤦: Please, Helly, Come live with the boys and i we have a spare bedroom. 

Me: I will think about it

Danny 🤦 : OH MY GOD I JUST REMEMBERED!! WE ARE GOING ON TOUR SOON SO YOU CAN JOIN US!! THE FANS WILL LOVE YOU!!!

Me: You would bring me on tour????

Danny 🤦: Sure thang

Me: You know what? Im gonna do it, i am, i will, okay im going to sort everything out

Danny 🤦: Woah really? that was easy

Me: CIAO

Danny 🤦: Love youuuu

Me: Ilym

I walk into my bathroom and open the drawer, i get my hair brush out and start brushing my hair. I look into the reflection, My eyes look extra blue today, maybe its from the migraine? Once i'm done i put my makeup on and choose a simple outfit. A hoodie, ripped jeans and some white vans. I walk into my bedroom and look around. I open my wardrobe and look for my suitcases and luggage, there they are. I start rolling up everything i need. A few hours later, im done, fully packed. I just need the essentials, like toothbrush, makeup, etc... I open my laptop and book a flight to LA. I leave in 1 hour. I grab my go card and hop onto the bus that takes me to the airport. Once i am at the airport, i go through security. Everything is good. I hop onto the plane and slowly drift to sleep. I wake up to the speaker, "Attention fellow passengers, We have reached our destination.. if you look to your window you can see the beautiful lights of our beloved city, Los Angles." Wow Daniel is lucky. Its stunning. Once the plane lands i grab my luggage and order a taxi. I tell the guy the address and he takes me to the boys' house. It looks like a mansion, jesus Daniel i knew you were going well, but not this well!