Epilogue

laila right

9 years later

So there you have it, the story of my trip to Florida on my final year of secondary school.

Let me just look at things:

A bitch, check

A problem, Check

An amazing older sister, check

A gay couple, check

A Romantic story of how a girl and her best friend were in love all this time, check.

I'm sitting here now writing this up,(I'm so glad I kept diaries when I was sixteen)

Want the news, here it is.

Toby and Danny got judged a bit at school when they first came out but after a few weeks, They were referred to as everyone's favourite Gay couple. When Gay marriage was legalised they wasted no time and are now happily married with an adoptive daughter call Erin who turns two this year.

Kaila tried a long distance relationship with Brody but it didn't work out so now she's dating a co-worker from her job as an interior designer, don't tell her but he's planning to propose on their year anniversary next week, fingers crossed she'll say yes.

Lianna and Mason decided to stay as friends and they are....with benefits that is. Everyone can see where this is going though.

Chasta/Flicky/little Miss bitch face served six months in prison plus 500 hours of community service plus her technogical activity will be monitored very closely.

Laila Married another spy named Harry and she is expecting her second child, her first a little girl named Chloe who is now five.

Unfortunately Miss Phipps died from leukaemia a few months after the trip, all the time there she had been battling it, She called it her final trip. She said having us all there is what made it even better for her and she wouldn't change anything that happened.

As for me and Nicci, well We have twin 3 year old Boy called Jace  and Percy (Nicci gave into my fangirl ways, but drew the line at Tobias,peeta and Four) and are engaged.

It's been nine years since that trip, and I miss it, that's when everything changed.

We had all stayed friends after that, All of us.

On that trip we were crazy, We got ourselves into some trouble, But hey,

We were having fun.

And that's what life is all about, you don't get a second chance, So live it to your fullest and never take advantage of it, as I can tell from experience.

You never know what's around the corner.

And that's just the way I like it.

When I think about it I have no more once again it was the beginning of the school year.

Back in that September at the beginning of year eleven, I never thought I would be here, no,not in Florida, But here With Nicci and My family, Friends, Living Happily.

And Who Said we don't always get our happy ever after.

Because I am.

This is my happy ever after.

And I wouldn't change a thing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys.

That's it, all done.

I'm Kinda sad.  I really fell in love with all of my characters.

They each are a part of me.

When I wrote this at first I had no idea what I was doing and that's how I've wrote it, nothing planned, just off the top of my head.

I'm writing another book/s, The player competition or One week I have finished one week and am regularly updating TPC.

So I bid you farewell, can I just Say thank you Chrissylovespewds for being there through the majority of this book.

So Thank you everyone and yeah, byexxx

Song recommended-Love like this, Natasha bedingfield ft Sean Kingston, really listen to the lyrics

For the last(here that is)

Melx