The flight home.

Brody right

We woke up early this morning.

Five thirty.

Checked everywhere, every room.

We went into Flickys room, a room that had been untouched since the inspectors left that day.

I found a creaky floorboard with the help of Nicci I lifted it up and found a watch.

It wasn't a normal watch.

When you pressed the middle button it lifted up to reveal a message.

To chasta,

Hello dear, Now let me tell you something, the final chip lives, Find it and hack into the FBI database, Change the Aphrodite project, before it's too late. I will forever be in your debt.

Forever and Always.

Trye.

It annoyed me we would never find out who this was but I never really cared. So we left it, For someone else to find, and they could find out what it meant.

The plane was leaving in twenty minutes.

It was all of us here.

Me

Nicci

Kaila

Lianna

Mason

Danny

Toby

Through this trip we had had surprises, sadness but most of all we had new friends.

That I was looking forward to.

Just us

All of us.

"Kaila" dude seriously I was having a moment.

"Kaila"

"Brody?" Kaila looks up from her book.

"Thank God you hadn't already left, I never would have lived it Down if I hadn't seen you." He pulls her into a hug and crashes his lips into hers.

"Can all passengers on flight 229 please make their way towards the boarding area." The overhead speaker says.

"I have to go" She says sadly.

"I'll miss you Kaila"

"I'll miss you too" They kiss again and we all leave for the boarding area a smile on her face.

Where was I.

Oh yeah.

It was us.

All of us.

Anybody want to interrupt, no ok.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys.

Not much here, but there wasn't much to say.

Song recommended- He could be the one-Hannah Montana.

Melx