Chapter 29 (Last Chapter)

This is just a warning for you guys, this chapter is going to have some sexualish content in it, you have been warned :)

~*~*~*~

Chapter 29

VICTORIA'S POV

Waking up the morning of my 18th Birthday (A/N it's October 6th if you forgot :)) I felt a poking sensation on my cheek. I groaned and turned away not wanting to be bothered. This person would not stop, they kept on prodding away at me face.

“Can you not I'd like to sleep.” I mumbled out but the person only laughed. Wait I know that laugh. I snapped my head up and looked at the guy standing before me with a sheepish grin on his face.

“Happy Birthday love!” he shouted tackling me in a hug, but I didn't return it.

“Thank you Niall, now I would appreciate it if I could go back to sleep. It's 12 and I shouldn't be up at this hour.” He scoffed and got out of my bed, but not before flipping the covers off of me. I made a noise of complaint and somehow he still thinks it's funny.

“Come on get up, I'm taking you out for the day.” He stated as I heard my drawers being opened. I shot up at the sound, clearly not wanting him to find his sweater I hid at the back of my dresser.

“Okay I'm up, just stop going through everything.” I told him before pushing him out of my room so I could dress.

I pulled on some black jeans, a loose floral tank and my light blue jean jacket with the sleeves rolled up. I added a bunch of fake pearl bracelets and a copper coloured feather necklace. I threw my hair into a side braid and started on my makeup. It consisted of some foundation, cover up, eyeliner, mascara, and a little bit of pink lipstick. I want to change back to my old style. I've been wearing all these dark colours and black for a little too long.

I walked downstairs to see my mum in the kitchen baking -that's normal- Richy watching TV -that's normal- but then there is Niall chowing down in my kitchen -not so normal. I guess I'm just not used to having him around anymore. We have become okay friends, acquaintances really, but for some reason he feels the urge to take me out on my birthday. He is always trying to get me back and I'm positive this is one of his tactics.

“Great you're ready, let's go shall we?” Niall piped up leaving his previous seat. I nodded and heard my family shout a quick Happy Birthday wish to me. I hollered a thank you back as Niall dragged me, literally, out of the house.

“So where are we going exactly?” I asked buckling up my set belt.

“Shopping and then having dinner. After that I will bring you home, promise.” he said starting up the car and giving me a whole-hearted smile.

As we pulled out of driveway I started to think. Should I really be holding a grudge this long? No, of course I should, he was cheating on me for god knows how long, he deserves this! But it's killing me not talking to him probably as much as it's killing him too. No stop it, I can't be thinking like this, he has to suffer the way I did well, am, when I found out about his affair.