Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Victoria's POV

Having Niall with me really made my comfort level go up. He is so sweet and caring and I can't imagine losing him! but if he ever cheated on me that would be the end of us. I know it's kind of harsh and I would sort of understand if he did because of our current situation. I'm 16 and I am in no hurry to do the dirty, but he should respect my choices. But back to the matter at hand.

We are currently sitting in my room just talking about what the both of did during our time apart. I can't help but notice he looks a little fidgety. He keeps running his hands through his hair and fiddling with his fingers, I think he wants to tell me something. Trying to bring this up in conversation I ask if there is anything else he wants to tell me.

"Niall babe, is there something else you wanted to tell me? You seem a bit off." He sighed heavily and took my hands in his.

"Victoria, you have to promise not to freak out and get mad okay? this was an honest accident and I was drunk." my heart sunk. No, he did not cheat on me, this is not happening. I looked down at our my lap only to have my chin tipped back up by my boyfr- excuse me, ex-boyfriend. You know, if he actually was unfaithful.

"Please, just please tell me you didn't cheat on me." I looked into his eyes and saw regret. His face said it all, he did cheat on me. I got up in a haste heading for the door.

"Vic no, you don't understand." He called out gripping my arm. I took a deep breath and told myself to calm down and let him explain.

"Then tell me Niall, tell me what I don't understand about the fact that you were unfaithful while I was away with my unconscious mother!" I yelled pacing back and forth.

"I'm telling you I didn't cheat! I was about to because I was drunk but Zayn stopped me from leaving then I realized what I was doing. This chick seduced me I swear!" I scoffed but kind of understood. Overall he didn't cheat, but if Zayn hadn't of stopped him he would've. I stopped pacing and looked directly at him. He looked a mess to be honest. He had dark circles under his eyes, which I had just come to notice, along with teary eyes. He really loves me doesn't he.

"Alright, just give me some space yeah? Sleep on the couch or something, just until I can figure out my feelings about this whole situation." He nodded his head in shame before walking over and embracing me in a long-lasting hug. I didn't squeeze him as tight as I normally would and I think he noticed.

"Vicki," I glanced up at him after we let go, "I love you so much." I simply nodded and left my room gathering some things for the night. I flopped on my bed and looked at the time, 3:46pm, I have a lot of thinking to do.

Niall's POV

Slowly sauntering down the stairs I felt gutted. If Victoria breaks up with me I will have nothing left. She is my girl and I love her to death. As stupid as this sounds, I really think she is the one. I know I'm only 19 and hell she's only 16 but I really love her and I can see a future with her.

Sitting down on the couch I felt the guilt set in. I can't believe I almost did that to her, to us. I almost, or possibly did, wreck our relationship! I soon felt a presence next to me so I glanced over, I found Richard staring at me with concern.

"Hey, I know I don't know you that well mate, but I can tell when someone is upset; care to share?" I sighed once again not really wanting to tell the muscly older brother of my girlfriend that I almost cheated on her.

"Richard, I would tell you but you would hit me." He then clued in.

"It's about Victoria isn't it." I sensed some caution in his voice as I lowered my head.

"I technically almost cheated on her. But I didn't, I had a reality check and left the club I was drunk at." I glanced up to his reaction and saw the he looked understanding.

"I get it, when I had a girlfriend and I decided I wanted to get drunk one night and I almost cheated as well. Of course when I told her she broke up with me so... okay bad example." I placed my head in my hands and groaned.

"If she dumps me," I laughed a pitiful laugh, "if she dumps me I will be done for. She is the one of the only things in my life that makes me so happy. When she walks into a room I light up and I'm so glad that she's mine, no one else can have her. She's so beautiful and she doesn't even know it. I love the way she flicks her hair off her shoulder when it gets in the way, and how she used to hate going on stage but now we can't seem to get her off it. When she bats her eyelashes when she wants something, then usually gets it. Or even how she just has to kiss me and I will let her do anything. Oh god I really love her.” I said looking up and running my fingers through my hair.

“Thank you Niall,” I heard a voice say, Victoria, “I didn't know you felt that strong about me.” I gazed at her longingly.

“Well I do, and it would kill me to lose you.” At this point I couldn't help but let a few tears slide from my eyes.

“Don't cry babe, I'm not completely leaving you.” I gulped.

“Completely?” my voice cracked and the tears started pouring out again.

“Just give me some time to think about what you did, well almost did. Niall, think about if Zayn hadn't of stopped you, you would've cheated on me. How do you think I feel about that.” I sighed still crying.

“I get it I guess, I know when you were off with Luke I was furious.” she nodded.

“Well, I'm feeling some sexual tension here so I'm just going to leave now...” Richard says slowly backing out of the room. I can't help but chuckle a bit.

“Vicki, at least let me give you a kiss before I can't for a while.” She nodded and I rushed over picking her up in a hug.

I felt her arms wrap around my neck and I spun her around. I really want us to last, I hope she doesn't totally break it off with me. I lowered her to the floor and planted a sweet kiss on her lips. My tongue begged for entry but sadly she denied me access. I broke the kiss and just held her. I really am going to miss this, it's like having her close to me yet so far away.