Chapter 15

VICTORIA'S POV

Harry and I walked back into the flat laughing about something or other when I saw the rest of the boys sitting in the living room silent. I sobered up my laughter and took off my jacket.

"Boys, what's going on?" Harry asked hesitantly. We both stepped into the living room looking at the other boys oddly.

"Victoria," Liam said taking my hands, "Eden got into a car accident 20 minutes ago on her way to pick up Richard from the airport." I froze, my mouth went dry and I started breathing hard. This can't be happening to me. Not now not again! I suddenly felt dizzy, the last thing I remember was falling and everything going completely black.

I slowly opened my eyes to reveal a dark room. Where am I? I turned over in the soft bed and looked at the nightstand. A picture of Niall and I. Okay I'm in the hotel room thank god. The last thing I remember is coming back from subway with Harry and Liam telling me... oh my god mum. With that I started crying and I didn't stop.

The door sprang open and Liam walked in with a look of worry on his face. His eyes softened when he saw me lying there. He came over and started rubbing slow circles on my back. Then a thought popped into my mind. I don't even know if she's dead or not. I just assumed the worst.

"L-Liam?" I asked in my fragile state.

"Mhmm?" He responded looking into my eyes.

"I-Is mum o-okay?" He nodded and spoke.

"Yes Victoria, she is in the hospital. She slipped into a coma an hour ago." I nodded continued to cry I can't believe this is happening. If she dies then I will have no one.

"How long have I been out?" I asked reaching for my phone on the nightstand.

"About two hours, are you hungry?" Damn, my relapse; truth be told I was a bit peckish but I couldn't let this go to waste for a second time. So I shrugged it off and shook my head.

"Do you think we could go back to England and see mum soon?" He nodded.

"Yeah, I'll book the next flight out." With a few clicks on his phone he said that our flight left in 3 hours. I quickly packed for a few days and went to check my appearance in the en suite.

I spied my reflection and it was horrible. My face was tear stained, streaked with black and my hair was a dishevelled mess. I quickly fixed that problem with my trusty hairbrush and scrubbed all the remaining makeup off of my face.

All that washing revealed a hideous girl staring back at me. I guess Tori was right, I am worthless. I am an ugly waste of space I can see it now. For whatever reason Niall wants me I honestly can't see it. That's when I spotted the disposable razor, and I think you get where this is going.

I stepped out of the bathroom in search of my bracelets choosing more for each of my wrists. Three more cuts graced each arm, the red blood still oozing from its former home in my wrists. God I really need to make out with Niall right now!

"Niall honey, can you come in here for a minute?" I called out to the living room.

He came waltzing in without a shirt on and I practically pounced on him. He chuckled and kissed me back with just as much desire and want as I had. We continued our physical actions until I heard a familiar ring tone blare.

They Don't Know About Us rang out from my phone and I groaned. Really, this person just feels the need to text me right at this very moment. I picked up my cell to see a message from an unknown number.

Please come back to England and to the hospital, I can't wait to see you again -Richie

I totally forgot, Richard! I haven't seen him in so long. Suddenly all of my lust for Niall diminished and I found myself smiling.