Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Victoria's POV

We met the other boys at a hotel in Halifax close to the Metro Centre where we would be playing. After circling the block multiple times to get away from wandering fans we finally stopped the taxi and went into the hotel. Upon getting up to the room Niall and I were sharing he stopped me in my tracks.

"You know that I'm really sorry right; about that night in L.A.." His eyes held desperation and I don't really know why.

"Niall honey, I've already forgiven you for that. Now lets go in our room and then meet the boys in Harry's." I took his hand in mine dragging him in the door.

Looking around I saw how nice this hotel really is. When you walk in the door there is a bathroom to your right, with a jacuzzi tub and double sinks along with a large shower that has glass doors. Walking further into the room there is a queen-sized bed in the middle of the room facing a smallish flat screen TV. Further inside this grand room is a small couch, a mini-fridge, a desk, a microwave, and a even a coffee maker. I think I'm going to enjoy my two night stay back in Nova Scotia.

After placing our things in the massive room and sitting down for a moment, we headed across the hall to Harry and Louis'. Knocking on the door I heard shuffling and out popped Harry panting heavily; I pretty sure what just happened in that room was not rated PG. He still invited us in and on the couch I saw Louis breathing the exact same way except his hair was unruly and his clothes were a bit wrinkled. I pulled Harry aside and smirked.

"You naughty boys you." He started laughing and I winked at him.

Going back to the couch there was another knock at the door. With Harry going to open it I sat down on Niall's lap. He perked up and kissed the back of my neck wrapping his strong arms around me. Okay I'm sorry but, fangirling! A few seconds later Zayn, Liam and Paul walked in with the 5sos guys in toe. Luke winked at me causing me to blush and Niall to let out a low growl. Okay, jealous Niall is hot Niall. Anyways back on track; everyone but Harry sat down on the bed, he decided to squeeze on the couch with us next to Louis.

"Okay boys, your first show is tonight and since their are so many girls that want tickets and the arena is so small, you'll be doing a second show tomorrow. Also you are staying an extra day to sight see and what not. I'm sure your manager already informed you on that though, am I correct?" Paul said in his Irish accent.

“Actually no, he failed to mention that detail.” I said surprised. This is actually great, I will be able to see the girls more!

Speak of the devils, we heard a knock on the door so Harry once again got up to get it. Then in walked the four girls I love so much. Leaping off Niall -much to his protest- I ran at Sam engulfing her in a massive hug. Squealing, the five of us started jumping up and down hugging each other. Damn I've missed these girls!

“Ahem, men in the room.” I laughed at Ashton and glanced at Jacqueline, her jaw was on the floor and she was looking from Ashton to Calum to Luke then resting her eyes on Michael, I think I found her favourite.

“Cough, cough, Michael get over here, cough.” Jackie blushed and turned back to Emma who was probably telling herself not to hyperventilate over Ashton. That right Em, I saw you eyeing him up.

“Hey girls what are your names?” Calum asks from his seat on the lover's bed, aka Harry and Louis'. I heard a screech from Marissa, yep, she's a Calum girl. I still have yet to discover who Sammy likes.