Chapter 22

Chapter 22

VICTORIA'S POV

“Liam you have to help me! Christmas in two days and I still don't have a clue what to get Richard.” I sighed running my manicured hand through my recently cut hair. I decided the whole bangs thing wasn't really working for me so I grew them out and I am back to it being away from my face and brushed to the side.

“Okay, okay, I will help you. Is there anything he's taken an interest in since you saw him last?” He replied, probably having enough of my begging and pleading. I can be extremely persuasive at times, not to mention annoying when I want something.

“Uh, he likes that football team, Arsenos or something? Oh, Arsenal that's it!” I said remembering just how obsessed he was with the team.

“Yeah they are a good team, you want to get him tickets to a game?” I nodded my head and Liam plopped himself in font of my laptop on my desk. It took him a few minutes to find some but he eventually did, and then he told me how much they cost. My jaw dropped, not that I don't have that kind of money now I was just surprised.

“You want for him to meet them too yeah?” I nodded once more and the pulled up some meet and greet tickets. That is a lot of money! Reluctantly handed over my new credit card and Liam bought them printing off the tickets.

“Thank you so much.” I said placing the paper carefully into a notebook sliding it back in the drawer where it came from. Good thing I put them away when I did because Richy came busting through my door literally two seconds after. Liam frantically shut the laptop and spun around in the computer chair to face my brother.

“Vicki, I have no idea what to get you please just tell me so I can get it.” He seemed really frustrated and that just made me laugh. “Victoria!” he whined, stepping further into my room and sitting on my bed.

“How about I tell you what the lads and I got her so you won't get the same thing, then I will help you out mate.” Liam said ushering me out of the room. I huffed in annoyance since it was my room and they just kicked me out of it.

I skipped downstairs to see my mum with tape in her mouth and wrapping paper everywhere. As soon as I got into the living room the sooner I was kicked out of it. I guess she's wrapping my presents. I sighed once more deciding to take a seat in the kitchen where the living room isn't visible from.

Taking out my phone I realized I had three new messages, all from Niall of course. I scanned through them noticing they all said something similar.

Hey babe, pack your bags ;* -Nialler

Vicki, you're coming over -Niallll

Call me I need to see yooouuu ;) -sexiestguyintheworld

I figured I better call him and ask what he meant by packing my bags? After one ring he picked up and spoke in a happy voice,

“Hey princess, I see you got my messages.” I smiled and nodded, then realized he couldn't see me.