Chapter 25

apter 25

NIALLS POV

Later that night I went up to the bedroom to see Victoria only to find she wasn't in there. Having a slight hunch I went to Harry and Louis' room to find her. There she was, lying in bed with Harry asleep; it didn't bother me because I know Harry is head over heels for Louis but I still got a bit jealous.

Slowly creeping over to my girlfriend I placed a kiss on her forehead and went back into my room. But not before texting Lou telling him to either sleep on the couch or on the floor because of Vicki. After putting my phone on charge I scooted to my side of the bed and fell asleep dreaming of her.

In the morning I woke up to loud female laughter coming from downstairs. Assuming Vicki was the only girl in the house I concluded it to be her. Sliding out of bed I grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt putting them on as I went down stairs. That my friend, is the ultimate multitask. Not eating toast in the shower as Harry says; why he would even attempt that is beyond me.

Creeping into the kitchen I saw Harry making breakfast, and Louis along with Vicki sitting at the breakfast bar facing away from me. I wanted to have fun with this so I crept up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her neck. I felt her breath hitch which caused me to laugh. I really love this girl.

“Hey babe, how was your sleep?” I asked as she turned around and pecked my lips.

“It was okay, Harry's bed is super hard. Louis man I don't know how you sleep there.” He laughed, his face turning red as her comment.

“Well mine was terrible, you weren't with me.” I pouted and she tapped me on the nose. She does that very time I pout like this.

“Niall, you know I don't like it when your make that face.” I didn't stop. “Fine, be that way, you look kinda cute when you do it.” This caused me to break into a grin squeezing her hips slightly.

“Okay enough,” Harry said amused, “if we don't get to show PDA, it should be the same for you guys.” He pointed the spatula at us in a very nonthreatening way.

“Who said anything about not showing affection.” Louis said jumping off the stool and kissing Harry. The result of their three minute make out was Harry almost burning the eggs.

All throughout breakfast Louis had this weird look on his face. He would glance at Harry every few seconds then back down to his plate. He was sporting a frown the whole time. After we ate I decided to question him about it, alone of course.

“Hey Louis, can I talk to you for a minute?” He nodded getting up from his new spot on the couch and following me upstairs to his room.

“What's up Nialler?” he asked taking a seat on his bed.

“I was just wondering why you looked so off during breakfast. You were looking at Harry and then frowning like your life depended on it.”