Chapter 11

I am back wit a new chapter for you...I am sorry it has taken so long to update but good writing comes with time to put all the players in the game. I changed this story around so much in the last few chapters that now It is taking a bit longer to write so I will apologize for it now.lol

OK so now is the answer for your trivia...( The Zanpakuto that is called Engetsu or Scathing Moon belongs to none other that Issin Kurosaki himself....teehee, I hope at least someone got that one. Well now on with the story.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Opening the door Naomi was welcomed by his charming smile and looked down trying to hide the blush that was creeping up to her face. Holding the rag up she gave him a half hearted smile, " I got you a rag to wipe you face with." she stated handing it to him then took a seat beside him on the floor were he had moved himself from her futon. " Thank you, that was very kind of you." he said back to her with a smile and whipped his face.

  Nervously Naomi shifted from one leg to the other, upon seeing her slight discomfort Jushiro set the now folded rag down on the floor. " I apologize if I make you nervous, you have no need to worry you are among friends here nothing will happen to you." he told her matter of  factly. " Oh, its not that, it's just..." pausing she tried to come up with the right way to say it. looking up at him she gulped, " I haven't really been in the company with the opposite sex much in my life other than my grandfather and he past many years ago, so I'm a little set off by being in a house almost full of them. It just makes me a little nervous." she said truthfully.

Jushiro taking this as his Que to leave before further embarrassing her he stood, " I understand, I will go so you can rest some more." he said as he stood to take his leave.Still frozen in her seat she watched him stand to leave and opened her mouth to speak but stopped when he turned to look down at her with a smile on his face. " It was a pleasure to meet you Miss. Naomi." he said then walked from the room closing the door behind him leaving Naomi alone.

Sighing she skulded herself for her roudness, really how could she be so heartless that man had helped save her life and all she could do to thank him was tell him he made her uncomfortable. STUPID!!! she chased herself mentally. Now mentally tired on top of being totally embarrassed she crawled onto the futon and pulled the blanket over her head and forced herself to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jushiro had made his way slowly down the wooden steps and to the living or meeting area of the shop and sat down at the table. His friend Shunsui being the only other person in the room and drinking heated Saki no less, " You seem a little down my friend why don't you join me in a drink or two." Shunsui said with a slight slur of on coming drunkenness. Jushiro sighed and nodded as he accepted the small glass, after taking a sip he quickly downed the rest then coughed as it burned down his throat causing Shunsui to chuckle. " So we we leave in the morning to go back." he said in a soft voice as his friend refilled his glass, " Yeah, my little Nanao will be glad to have me home." Shunsui stated with a fools grin that was accompanied by a deep blush. Chuckling Jushiro shook his head, " So have you asked her yet?" he asked taking another sip. " No, I wanted to wait till this mission was over and seeing that we are leaving in the morning I don't see why I should wait

any longer." Shunsui said as he downed his third glass. " That's good I wish you two the best of luck. If you need anything let me know OK." Jushiro said to Shunsui who was now staring into his glass with a distant look. " Shiro, you know I want you as my best man right?, So I only hope you can find your happiness along with me." he said to Jushiro who was now staring at him with wide eyes. " Come on man, do you think I wouldn't as you? We have done everything together since the academy I'm sure as hell not getting married with out my best friend beside me after everything we have been threw." he grumbled with a grin aimed at Jushiro who only shook his head and rolled his brown eyes. " It would an honor to be your best man." he said raising his glass then downing it as well.

After an hour of drinking Jushiro now felt drunker then he wanted to be, feeling that now would be a good time to go to bed he slowly stood and helped his friend who was now in a more smashed state up the stairs to their shared room and placed Shunsui on his Futon and stepped out of the room and made for the bathroom. Walking down the hall he turned the corner and noticed the door to Naomi's room open and crept up to the door quietly as not to be herd.

Peering in he saw the cat form of Yoruichi curled up beside the girl and waved when her golden eyes opened and her head lifted. Silently walking into the room he sat down beside Yoruichi as she stood. " Good evening, out for a midnight stroll this evening?" she asked in the male voice chosen for her form. " I was off to bed but noticed the door was open and thought to check to see if she needed anything." he said glancing over at the Futon of the girl who's light brown hair could only be seen as her back was turned away from them. " I have been coming in at night to check on her recovery since she's been here I've noticed male company makes her a bit nervous so I come in at see how she's doing. She has night terrors when she sleeps but doesn't seem to know she has them when she wakes up." she explained to him. Jushiro again glanced at the still sleeping girl and frowned, " She hasn't said anything to Ururu I take it either then?" he asked her glancing down as Yoruichi stood and stretched. " Not that Kisuke has told me of. I herd you had an

episode this afternoon, how are you feeling?" she asked looking up at him in her now sitting position beside him.

Having forgotten about the spell from earlier that day he noticed that he felt energized more than usual. " I feel fine actually, normally I have to stay in bed for a few days afterwords but that last few times have been alot different, I actually forgot about it till you said something." he stated with a small laugh. Yoruichi now curious looked back to the girl then to Jushiro with a small " Hhuumm" then quietly stood, " Well it will be morning soon so you might get you some sleep, I hear your leaving with the other Captains to go back home in the morning, i wish you a safe trip home and its always a pleasure, good night.' she said as she made her way from the room. " Likewise, good night." Jushiro said then stood and silently walked from the room closing the door then walked to his room and turned in for the night.

Unaware to the two that a very much awake Naomi listening to them as they left her room. ' Their leaving in the morning'..... then she fell into a restless sleep.    

_______________________________________________________________________________

I know it's not mush of a first encounter with them alone but it will get better.lol I am currently working on the next chapter in hopes of bring them together soon so be prepared for a little time jumping. With that said lets get on with our trivia for this chapter....

Q: Who's Zanpakuto is ( Kyoka Suigetsu or Mirror Flower, Water Moon)? And their you have it this one should be easy....Thank you for reading and don't forget to VOTE and Comment.lol Its the start of the summer so everyone be safe, Or in some of my readers cases winter so be extra safe and enjoy hope to have a new chapter up soon.