Chapter 10

Hello all, I am back wit another wonderful chappie....teehee. I have to apologize to everyone for my late update so I hope this will be a good peace3 offering.lol

Now for the trivia answer from the last chapter....bum bum bum.....oh it was none other than Captain Commander Yamamoto...Yes I know right that made me chock on my morning coffee.lol. Well on with the new chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

The soft sunlight probed Naomi from her sleep, glancing around she noticed it wasn't her room or bed. Slowly she sat up on the futon and looked around. Realizing she wasn't alone she looked around the room and stopped when she saw Ururu sleeping on a similar futon across the room. Smiling she moved to push the thin blanket off her when the door to the room slid open, " Ah, good your finally awake." she herd Urahara say as he walked in closing the door behind him. " How did I get here?" she asked trying to remember if she had stayed the night but came up short without an answer.

Urahara sat down between the the two girls and smiled from under his green and white stripped hat, " How indeed. Do you not remember?" he asked  her with a Cheshire cat smile. Shaking her head she glanced back to were Ururu was sleeping soundly and sighed, " I thought I had went home but I must of stayed over helping her with her homework." she stated still confused. Urahara pondered the situation and thought in silence then shook his head, " You left, but you were attacked, let me ask you something just for curiosity sake." he said. Naomi nodded and sat silently while watching Urahara pull out his fan, " Do you know what Hallows are?" he asked watching her reaction carefully. Naomi's eyes widened and nodded, " Their souls that weren't crossed over in time before losing their hearts in their sorrows, or at least that's what my grandfather and mother had told me when I was a child but I don't see how that would have anything to do with why I'm here right now." she said rubbing a hand over her face then stopped when she glanced down and saw the bandages across her chest.

Seeing the shocked expression on her face Urahara continued to observe her reaction, " I was attacked wasn't I ?" she asked glancing back up at him hoping for an answer. Nodding Urahara's face became more serious making her worry more about the question he may or may not ask. " I was wondering how you could see everyone here besides Ururu but it was confirmed when we brought you back here to heal you after feeling the large amount of spiritual pressure after you had left, but what I want to know is when you became a soul reaper? And how is it you can be seen by other humans with out a Gigi?" he asked pulling out his fan and flipping it open as he waited for her to answer. Naomi knew their was no going around it, sighing she shrugged and looked hopefully back to the still sleeping Ururu. " I'm not what you call a normal soul per say, unlike you and normal humans I don't posses any form of power other than that of my clan. We don't fight so we have no use for any form of weapons such as your Zanpakuto. Many of my clan have them but we don't use them." she explained to him as she fingered the chain around her neck.

Urahara nodded but still wanted to try and get more out of her but felt that it would be good to leave it for another time when he had more information on the situation. " Well for now you rest Tessie will bring you up some food in a little bit and I know Ururu will be glad you are healing better then what you were when we got you back here." seeing the confused look on her face he continued, " You have been out for a good three days, and the damage was more then life threatening your lucky to be alive, if Ukitake hadn't of brought you back as fast as he did you wouldn't be here talking to me right now." he said as he stood up and walked to the door silently opening it and walked out with a small wave leaving her in shock at his statement.

                                                                                           :~:

Naomi again woke to more sun in her face but it had became duller then the early morning light she had previously awoken to. Sitting up she saw she was alone and wondered when Ururu had woken up and left but pushed the thought away when the door to the room opened and the man she remembered as Tessie walked in with a try in his hand. setting it down beside her she thanked him as he silently walked out of the room leaving her to eat alone in silence. lancing at the tray she reached for the warm cup of tea and brought it to her lips then looked up when she her a light tap at the door then it slid open and a mass of white hair pocked in and she smiled when she saw Ukitake, " Uhm..sorry I didn't wake you did I?" he asked as he walked into the room and sat down beside her when she shook her head and waved him in. " No, Tessie just brought me food a few minutes after I woke up again. It's not still morning is it?" she asked him then sighed when he shook his head. " I must of slept another day away, lovely." she said while swirling the tea in the cup around. Jushiro raised a dark brow and smiled, " Well you were out for three days and you seemed to need the rest." he chuckled scratching the back of his head. Naomi wondered how such a sickly man could of gotten her here as fast as Urahara had said without causing himself to grow sicker but then remembered that she had been out for three days. Glancing back up at Ukitake she moved to bow before him causing him to blush slightly, " Thank you for your help, I am in you debt." she said

Jushiro was taken back upon hearing this and smiled, " No need to thank me, I only did what was right. You were hurt and needed help fast so we brought you back here to be healed. No need to be in my debt." he said as he placed a hand on her shoulder and pulled her back to the sitting position she was in. Naomi sat back and shook her head, " Their has to be a way I can repay you for your kindness name anything and I would do it." she said giving him a hopefull look. Jushiro shook his head, " Like I said you have nothing to repay, I did what I felt needed to be done and your a friend of Ururu's and I couldn't very well let you die. The only thing I ask of you is that you try not to put yourself in a situation like that again cause we may not be here to help the next time since our stay is limited." he stated as he stood up, " I will take my leave now so you can rest, I hope to see you well soon." he said as he walked to the door then stopped gripping his chest and coughed.

Naomi was deep in thought as he started to leave then was quickly pulled out when she herd the rough coughing. Turning to glance at the door she watched as Jushiro bent over and started coughing and gripped the door frame white knuckled as he slit to the floor. Jumping up Naomi rushed over to him and gripped his shoulders," Are you OK?" she asked pulling him around and stopped when she saw the blood dripping from between his fingers that covered his mouth. Shocked she helped him stand and led him to the futon she had occupied and helped him lay down then raced to the door, " URAHARA!!!!!" she yelled then went back to Jushiro who was now breathing hard and labored. Placing a hand on his head she felt that he now had a high fever and glanced at him when his hand gripped hers, " Don't worry about me, I'll be fine Ive lived with this illness a long time." he said with a weak smile. " How long is a long time?" she asked then looked up when Urahara walked in with Tessie and Shunsui. " Well it seems that you over stressed yourself again old friend." Shunsui stated as he sat down beside the futon beside Naomi. Tessie walked out of the room with Urahara behind him muttering something about medicine and such leaving Naomi alone with the two older men.Glancing between the two Naomi frowned then stood up, " I'll be back, I'm going to see if I can find something to clean up the blood." she said as she walked out of the room leaving both men to watch her leave.

________________________________________________________________________________

OK, so I know I left you in a cliff hanger.lol But I just couldn't help myself.lol I know hate me now but I had to do it....I MUST KEEP YOU ON YOUR TOES.LOL I love u guys.

Well it is trivia time. Q.Who's Zanpakuto is " Engetsu or Scathing Moon"? This is a really hard one cause it is never shown in the anime. It's their but its name is never said so you will have to look it up.lol I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment. Till next time.....