Chapter 9

Soo Sooo Sorry this took so long. I just got my Enet back and on top of this short chapter that I rewrote 3 times was driving me crazy.lol  I want to thank ByakuyasGirl and CyoteGirl for there awesome reviews and constant support. Now on to the trivia.

Trivia A: Yes Yes Yes it is the great Byakuya Kuchiki...And both my beautiful readers who comment got it right.lol And now on to my oh so pain painstakingly short chapter.

___________________________________________________________________________________

After an hour of helping Ururu in her room Naomi felt it was close to time to go home. With a smile she fallowed Ururu back down to the living area to thank her host for the meal and say her good nights to the other guests. Stepping out onto the wodded porch of the shop Naomi thanked Ururu for inviting her then mad her way to her home. After making the walk home she locked the door and strode to her room and quickly mad ready for bed and slid under the comfort of her blankets and feel into a restful sleep.

Later that evening she was awoken by a large bang it her bedroom window, growing uneasy she slowly stood from her bed and slowly walked to the window and pulled back the curtain only to let out a ear piercing shriek when a large clawed hand burst threw the window and impaled itself threw her chest. " Hmm you smell so good." the owner of the claw said as its white boned masked face peered threw the hole were his hand was now pulling its self out of along with Naomi who was struggling to remain conscious. " You smell like a Soul Reaper, my favorite. You should be honored that your soul is to be my next meal." it cackled at her. Naomi desperately tried to dislodge the hand in her chest but to no avail which only made the Hallow laugh even harder," Your attempts at futile, you will become one with me then I will become more powerful and return to Hueco Mundo and evolve, and I have you to thank for that." he stated as he brought her closer to his opened mouth only to shriek in pain as a blinding light exploded from the hole in her chest and dissolved his hand causing him to jump away from her and watch as she fell into a broken heap on the ground. When the smoke cleared he saw a light emitting from her being and stepped forward to claim his prize only to step back when the light grew brighter almost leaving him blinded.

                              :~:
At the time Naomi had left his shop Urahara had felt a dark gaze at his back, " Ururu, I know what your thinking and it will be fine." he stated not looking at her as he stood up from his place on the porch to walk back inside to the other captains. " I hope your right, I didn't sense anything from her at all. Maybe they made a mistake its not like they haven't made them before." she said in a small voice. Pondering this Kisuke thought back to the time Naomi was their, he had purposely placed her beside him so he could closer examine her spiritual energy and was intrigued to find very little if almost non at all. But what had interested him more was that he had to really look for her Soul Ribbon, at first he couldn't locate it and it had bothered him since everything alive or either had one even Hallows so he had pushed further and found it and what he found had him extremely intrigued. But as it stood he didn't want to tell anyone of his findings till he concluded his hypothesis. Sighing he moved to make his way inside and stopped frozen on the spot when he felt a unfamiliar Spiritual Pressure flair then die out. Pulling himself from is shocked stopper he saw the three captain's quickly moving to the door, " Did you feel it too?" Shunsui asked as he made his way outside with the others and took off leaving Jushiro behind with Ururu who now looked on with a worried look on her face. Jushiro sent her a small smile and place a comforting hand on her head, " It will all be well they know what their doing." he said as he too flash stepped away from the shop to fallow his comrades.

Flash stepping from roof top to roof top they made it to the area were they felt the spike in the energy had came from, glancing around Urahara spotted a hallow with and arm missing and chuckled, " Hey what's that over their, Jushiro isn't that Miss. Naomi's apartment?" Shunsui asked tipping up his straw hat. Jushiro glanced down at the building with a hole in the side of it and started in shock then glanced just below the window and saw Naomi trying to stand with a hand pressed to her chest covered in blood. " Lets get down their and help, can't let a human die with us standing around." Urahara said flash stepping to the ground with Jushiro behind him. Shunsui and Byakuya both took off to dispatch the armless hallow both making quick work of the task then headed back to Urahara's shop to make ready to heal Naomi.

Landing on the ground Jushiro felt his chest tighten at the sight of Naomi and the state she was in, " Why do you think it went after her?" he asked Urahara as he bent down to get a better look at the wound in her chest. Urahara pondered for a second and shrugged, " don't know but we need to get her back to Tessie or she's not going to be a human much longer." he said as he bent down to pick her up but stopped when Jushiro did it instead. " OK, lets get going." Jushiro said then the two flash stepped to the shop.

________________________________________________________________________________

OK, so I know its short and I left out a bit of important things in this chapter that I wanted to save for the next one but I am having a bit of a problem with shaping it and It's driving me nuts. But as it stands It may take me a few more days to get out a new chapter for everyone and I hope I can get the two in to a more comfortable situation to get to know each other better but I feel it may be a bit before that. I plan on this being a long story with others moving off of it later so I apologize if it taking so long their is a method to my madness promise.lol

Trivia Q: I hope everybody gets this one.lol...  Who was it that had the Gotei 13 Captain's to design a Shinigami video game?.... I didn't know this till this morning so your going to be surprised when you find out. Please vote and comment....let me know what you think.