Healing of the Heart ( A Jushiro Ukitake Love Story)

Chapter 1.

Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach, as such I own my fanfic and gives me the right to change the outcome of any situation that pertains to my OC and the great characters of Bleach.lol.

PS: Bleach Trivia at the end of every chapter, so lets see who knows bleach for those who comment. I will give answers at the beginning of new chapters.  Please enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

  Sitting on the porch of the Squad 13 Barracks with his best friend and long time comrade Shunsui Kyoraku also Captain of Squad 8, Jushiro Ukitake slowly brought his cup of Jasmine tea to his lips and breathed in the sweet scent and sighed. " What's on your mind Old friend?" Shunsui asked glancing from his cup of tea to look at Jushiro with concern.  Setting his sup down Jushiro looked worriedly over st Shunsui," I was given an mission to the living world that's got me  a bit concerned." Jushiro said leaning his chin on his upturned hand. " Oh?...It can't be that bad, but for Old man Yama to ask a Captain to go seems a bit much, what's the mission concerning?" Shunsui asked setting his own cup down and refilled both their cups.

Taking the newly filled cup Jushiro smiled at his friend in thanks, suddenly growing serious he frowned anew, " It's not the request that concerns me its the mission it's self that is in question." he said then reached into his Haori and pulled out a scroll and handed it to Shunsui. " Oh?" Shunsui replied taking the scroll and opened it and red.

After reading Shunsui rerolled the scroll and set it down on the tea table between the two Shimigami's. " I wonder what the old man has up his sleeve. What would a human have that he should be so concerned about?" Shunsui wondered aloud. Shaking his head Jushiro sighed, " I'm not sure, but I leave this evening with Captain Kurotsuchi and Lieutenant Kira to investigate, but I don't see the need of three high ranking officers to go when it's just a human we are to be observing. We don't even know who the human is so I don't understand the reason for such security, But who am I to question the Commander and his orders." Jushiro stated with a sigh shrugging his shoulders as he looked out at the Sakura trees that had finally bloomed after a long winter.

_______________________________________________________________________________

OK, here is chapter 1 and as promised I have a trivia question for u. Q. Who wrote the popular children's novel series titled " Rejection of the Twin Fishes" also known as ( Sogyo no Okotowari!)?...The answer will be with the next question and a special shout out to the reader or readers who guessed right. I hope u enjoy. Till next time.    

Please vote and comment. thank u.