Chapter 6

Hello everyone here is chapter 6, a bit of interaction for you.lol Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Trivia answer for the last chapter is: Tessai Tsukabishi. Who knew huh.teehee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping from the shower Naomi got dressed for a day of well deserved laziness and walked into the kitchen. Filling a kettle with water and setting it on the now lit stove she sat down in a near by chair as she waited for her company to arrive, she had some time before then. Thinking back to the night before she sighed, she still felt slightly weakened by the illness that her body had healed and in her opinion she looked god awful with dark circles under her eyes and her skin pale almost transparent giving her a sickening look about her. What she had seen in her tiny bathroom mirror her eyes were red rimmed and blood shot from what anyone would call a sleepless night.

Sighing she closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the wall trying an ill attempt to rest when she was quickly pulled from her most desired rest by a light knock at her apartment door. Turning her head and glancing at the old roster clock above the small stove she became more confused, 'Wonder who that could be.' she thought to herself as she stood and walked to the door when another knock sounded. Flipping the lock Naomi opened the door to see Ururu an hour early...and she wasn't alone. Glancing from Ururu to the two full grown men on her porch she cocked a slim brow.

Ururu hiding her shock with a warm smile she chaste herself for not thinking about the slim chance that Naomi could see her two companions. " Hi, Naomi how are you feeling? I brought some home made soup for you so you didn't have to cook." she said. Naomi couldn't believe it, not only was Ururu early but it looked like she had brought her food and some friends. ' Well this is unexpected, great I look like crap and their are two amazing looking men not boys mind you but pure hot blooded full grown men on her porch, now what do I do?' she thought taking quick glances from Ururu's smiling face to the now shocked faces of the two men who she soon deemed a little out of their element due to the state of dress they were in. 

Shaking herself mentally she smiled back to Ururu and stepped aside to allow them to enter taking the bag of food as well to take back to the kitchen for later. " Thank you. Sorry, please come in I was just finishing getting the tea ready. You'll have to excuse the mess I haven't finished unpacking alot of things so I don't have much to offer in ways of seating so the kitchen table will have to do." she said shyly as she watched Ururu and her "Friends" set themselves at the small table. Shutting the door, hearing the screech of the kettle she quickly maneuvered around the two large man. " Excuse me I need to get that, I'll be back in a minute with the tea please make yourselves comfortable" she said as she darted around the corner of the room to were the small kitchen was leaving the three in the equally small dinning room.

Ururu shook her head thinking it may have not been the best idea to bring the two Captains along with her with out them being in Gigai's, but their was nothing she could do now they were already their and it would be rude to have them leave so she would have to think of something to cover up the way they were dressed and the way they would no doubt act upon her speaking to them and asking them questions. Giving the two captains a glance she thought of something that might divert alot of unwanted questions. " Hey, if she asks you anything just tell her your friends from out of town or something, ok?" she whispered giving them a look then suppressed a laugh at the still shocked look ok their face's as they nodded their answer. taking that as her cue to leave the room before she fell over laughing her head off 'which happens to be not one of the things that happened very often', she went to fallow Naomi to help with the tea leaving the two men alone.