they discover your body issues

song- I need U by BTS

quick disclaimer* you are perfect the way you are despite what others say, fuck 'em if they judge you on your body! at least you know who not to make friends with, if anything pity them at the fact that they must bring others down to make themselves feel better and useful... also suggested by kawaite 

Aiko- 

who can blame you for feeling once again, terrible at the sight of your body. All your life and even now your mother has forced her body issues upon her daughter who frankly wasn't even over weight for her height and build. It doesn't help when you weren't exactly liked at your school which then carries over to the comments online below the photos you post. Of course if you tell someone something long enough they will eventually believe it. But the fact that you staring at your reflection with a glare soon caught on with Aiko, instead of confronting you like most would he sat behind you with you in between his legs, both facing the mirror. ''I love your (colour) eyes they are so captivating'' your eyes widened a little with surprise at his sudden remark. '' I also love the way i can just rap my arms around your waist  and they seem to fit together like two puzzle pieces perfectly.'' he continued to do this till you cried yourself to sleep grateful that he was there to just hold you. but the last thing he said before you slept was '' I love you.''   

Suki- 

you don't get affected much by others opinions but that seemed to change big time when you were in the changing rooms after hockey and the other boys decided that it would be fun to a make fun of the fact that you don't have a six pack or massive muscles from 'hard-core training' as they put it. But you just laughed it off and left as soon as possible to avoid more damage to your self esteem. You thought you hid it well but that clearly wasn't the case when Suki confronted you on your odd behaviour. This caused you to pause and stare at her with soft eyes as they continued  to tear up. You surprised both you and Suki when you pulled her by the waist into your chest, also sticking your head in between her shoulder and neck and just hugged her while she whispered sweet nothings into the air that only the two of them could hear. At that moment you didn't care about the others students it was just the two of you. 

hope you enjoyed the chapter! if you have any suggestions let me know and I'll try them out! till next time.