When they ask you out

Song- I love you Anders Lystell

Aiko

Weeks of killing 

Weeks of stalking

Weeks of hard work.

All for this.

This one moment. They're alone, he has managed to make her smile all day in hopes of gaining and last minute affection in order to improve his chances. Although Aiko has a back up plan if anything seems off. She will make her move today, in this moment; Aiko will have her concerned finally making her cave and fold. Putting an end to this match- but match alone, it would be a same to quit the game so soon. He was generous enough to wait for her like she had asked but now he has her where he wants her.

With calculating eyes, Aiko stops walking down the corridor instead moving the side to allow the follow of bodies to spread out and leave towards the bus stop. (Y/N) confused at the sudden stop;  felt a pit fall in her stomach as she has a rough idea of why those eyes are calculating. She was going to have to answer Aiko's question. He understood her hesitancy as her late boyfriend went missing a couple months ago, she hated to admit it but she had fallen out of love with her late boyfriend for a while now but his constant attitude and sweat words had her captive. 

Signing (Y/N) accepts her fate and stands to face the taller boy. Already anticipating his next few sentences. 

"You know, I confessed to you a week ago and I know I said I would give you time until you're ready but I just can't go another day where you could be by my side" Aiko slowly moves his fingers to grip (Y/N)'s hand in his and gently squeezing them as he innocently looks down into her eyes; speaking softly. 

(Y/N) moves to lean her back against the wall to look away from Aiko. She closes her eyes and let out a long quiet sign. She was right. Maybe she should give in? the entire school has already forgotten her ex, maybe she should to? would she be a villain if she did? What would he say if he came back and sees that she didn't wait for him like a good girlfriend does?  

A single thought flashed for a mere second, (Y/N) entertains it for a second longer- What if he never comes back?

That mere second longer not only finalised her decision but also saved her life. 

"Okay." 

Aiko looked up. Shame, a second longer and the back up plan would have been put into motion. Grinning the boy laced his fingers with the girls and pulled her into a walk already late for the buses; although neither could care- one from joy and the other for hesitancy. 

What had they just done? 

Suki

Having talked for hours and weeks on end, Suki felt it was finally time to stabilise the colour in her life. Shetried to get as close with him at the shop, but it was hard as she didn't getto see him at school, but she managed. Turns out a nice little  boy wasmore than happy to report his activity to her, all she had to do was remindhim of his vulnerability. But that's all necessary if only they knew howprecious he was to her

Suki had no choice but to ensure that her little paint brush didn't get hurt and or lost. She had only just found one so perfect for her, she would rather break him in half and ruin him herself than to watch him walk away from her. not him and not this time. it wouldn't happen.

Suki pondered and thought hard on what way to confess she had already ensured that there no competitors; but that was no guarantee. Suki has one shot at this attempt or it's game over for her. she never was fond of losing.

Rockingback and forth on her heels, Suki waited and waited. The smile on her facenever ceased, showing off her teeth in pride, undeterred from her goal. She'llwait. She could wait all day. Ignoring everyone entering and exiting the café,she waited. They'll be here soon, they always are. Watching them did give hervaluable information, such as where they get their drink on a Saturday. ? Snapping her head up at the now engrained bell ring she saw (Y/N) had entered the café and was now order their drink, straightening her back and blew out a breath, she crossed the street and entered. Glancing around she walked up to (Y/N) and 'accidently' bumped into them.

"oh hey! (Y/N)!"

"Suki hello I didn't know you came here"

"only recently! But I was actually looking to talk to you so this is perfect!"

"oh really? I just ordered so why don't we talk at....that table there?"

"perfect!"

Having both sat down and began talking the two got carried away in each other's company and in no time an hour had passed. "(Y/N) I was actually looking to tell you... that I really like; no. I love you." The blunt confession had caught (Y/N) off guard and taken aback. In all (few) times someone had confessed to them it was never in person. Always over text or on snapchat or even through a friend. Somehow hearing it in person and seeing how open Suki was. Her eyes were like a spell sucking them in; and it worked. Maybe it was the sincerity or simplicity of it but they found themselves accepting her confession.

"Then let's try. Me and you I mean; I'll give us a shot".

A smaller but more genuine smile graced her face as she hummed in happiness. This is it. All she could ever want right here, and no one was going to take them away from her. 

So i just spent an hour completely rewriting this only to see that the original wasn't completely bad. I'm still working on editing my chapters. Seeing all your comments is giving me a lot of motivation to continue this book despite abandoning it periods of time. I have also a list of new chapters to work on writing! please stay with me and continue to support my book! requests are always open! even if you want a specific character for a specific situation!