when your get a stalker part 2

song-the judge nightcore

Suki- ( her pov)

'so you have a feeling of being watched?'

''ya, it's really weird at first I brushed it off but now, I don't know. Do you think I'm over reacting??''

'no, of course not*Suki's eyebrows furrow with concern*. Do have any idea of who might be watching you?'

As Suki asked this question, she was twirling the handle of a knife in hand while thinking of ways to hunt down this newly found nuisance as she put it, like how dare someone make her love uncomfortable?!!?! any way it won't take long for her to finish this little problem.

''actually, I do. There was this girl that confessed to me not that long ago but I shot her down polity since well, I love you-''

The anger that swelled inside her at the fact that someone confessed to HER BOYFRIEND AND TRUE LOVE quickly dwindled at the sound of (y/n) saying that he loved her, it gave her a sense of pride and admiration at the words. She couldn't help  smiling at herself and feeling like a little school gir- oh. 

''and well she had this weird aura that surrounded her, all together she was just well odd, Not that odd is bad or anything, it's just that she turned almost psychotic. I didn't tell you because I didn't really think much of it. But now that I think about......... Maybe I'm Just jumping to conclusions or something.''

'Well I assure you that this will all pass by as if nothing happened, oh look at the time, you better go for you don't want to be late for (club activity).'

'' okay, Bye. Thanks for listening to me. See you tonight for our date''

*hangs up phone* 

Suki raised the knife and stabbed it into the chopping board in resentment to this girl. 

*window being opened*

Suki froze in her spot, waiting. Listening. She could hear rustling and the sound of footsteps.she quickly snatched the knife back from the chopping board and quietly made her way up the stairs planning to meet the intruder half-way. She hid behind a wall as the intruder walked past her unaware of her presence, Suki quickly snaked her arm around their throat and heard them gasp and start to suffocate but Suki let them go as they slide  down her body to make a lump on the floor, unconscious. 

Suki grabbed them by their arms and started to drag them down to her basement. Stopping anytime they stirred. She tied them to the chair and ripped of their ski-mask to see that it was a girl. 

-time skip-

The girl by now was awake and has not even ushered a sound. The only thing that had happened is that the girl's emerald eyes refused to leave Suki's. Which to be honest was kinda creepy. 

'Why did you sneak into my house?'

''why did you steal my Senpai?''

ah, so this is the girl that confessed, pathetic.

' He. Is. Mine. Got it freak.' 

'' thats where you are wrong. I loved him way before you.''

*slap* the sound of skin on skin echoed in the sound proof room as Suki was leaning over this pest, who no longer was considered  man kind in Suki's eyes. Suki's breathing was fast paced at the anger that she was with holding. why was she holding back, Suki had no idea herself. 

'' whats wrong, scared from a little competition??''

Suki's retaliated with a laugh, short and bitter. The sound made the girl shiver in fear and anticipation  of what Suki is capable of doing. which is a lot. 

(authors pov) 

I would explain the events which followed this but I fear it would give you nightmares. so lets put it that the girl doesn't  like her new found home for say the next week or so (if she is strong enough to withstand Suki's towering rage). once again here is a bit of advice DON'T PISS OF A YANDERE.

please, let me know what you think of the chapter and let me know if there are any suggestions or chapters you would like me to try out, till next time!