If you were raped

song- sorry that I loved you nightcore 

Aiko- ( his pov) 

He hated himself for not being there to save you. He hated that you were scared of another human's touch, he saw through your mask that you put up around people. He hated that the asshole got away with it. But that would soon change.  He will hunt down the person behind this crime and they  will pay with their life but not before he made them suffer just as they had made his love suffer, the idea of the man touching you in ways he should not have sent shivers of horror down his spine and he kills people for Pete's sake! 

Suki- (her pov) 

she was horrified that people made fun of (y/n) because he was a boy who wasn't able to protect himself and for some reason that made people less serious at the fact that he was raped! This took a huge chunk out of his self esteem and although  she tried her best to cheer him up nothing seemed to work which just made her angrier, her killing rates doubled! she swore to make the one at fault sorry! expect unlike Aiko she will make them live with the same pain, more even. Like her sweet lover has to. Even if it kills her in the process. 

it's a short chapter and I haven't been updating like usual but I hoped you enjoyed it none the less and if you have any suggestions or feed back let me know in the comments! till next time.