when you seduce them part 1

ok, so this was suggested by 'MCookieM' thanks so much for the suggestion, and 'MinxPinx' gave me the rough idea of it so thanks to you to :) *pats them on the back awkwardly cause i'm odd.and tired*

song- or nah (warning: DIRTY SONG, you've been warned don't complain)

Aiko-

It's Friday night and (y/n) has came over to watch season 3 episode 22 of once upon a time (continuity!!) but Aiko had to go to the bathroom so you being you went to kitchen and turned on you tube and played nightcore songs, the song or nah began playing while you picked out a banana (mans worst enemy) to eat. so you jumped on Aiko and he played the episode you were eating the banana quite slow since it got to (spoilers) the kissing scene between captain hook and Emma so you were moving round and stretched which caused your not so small chest to show and pull down your top showing just a tiny bit of cleavage, that was enough to make Aiko quickly blush, turn off the t.v and start kissing you every hungrily but still lovingly, you just nearly the same passion kissed him back, he's hands travelled down your spine landing on your hips almost testing them out in his hands when you pulled away he pulled you on to his lap which had a stick pointing out and you wrapped your legs around hi waist and he attacked you neck causing you to pull it back giving him more access, he stated sucking and nipping places on your neck giving you hickeys but he soon came across your sweet spot causing you to moan, he stood up and attacked your lips again and carried you down to his bedroom and he closed the door again with his foot he laid you down on the bed and laid on top of you kissing you. You ripped off his t-shirt and ran your hands up and down his toned, tanned chest while giving him hickeys, he pulled away and yanked your top off, exposing you in your bra, a shiver ran down your back in excitement as the cold air smashed onto your bare skin, he leaned down and put his hands on you back working their way up to your bra clips asking if you really wanted to do it, in response you hunched your back towards him and he un-clipped your bra and threw it across the room and started playing and experimenting with your boobs while you moaned in pleasure.........

OK that's enough, to get your dirty minds a running, I now am going to get a bath because I myself now feel dirty lol. you can all imagine what else be going on, and if you don't... they played hide and seek. lol bye 

ok I just update this to a different book  (^//////^) I'm so embarrassed, heeeelllpppp. lol not my day.