when you gain a stalker... part 1

song- kiss me before I fucking lose my mind 

This is just a special chapter devoted to Aiko change it if you wish.

Aiko-

you have been getting rude texts and every time you block them they just come back with a different number, you also have been feeling like you're being watched, who do you go to? who else other than you're amazing, protective boyfriend! so that is what you are doing... 

You had asked Aiko to meet you outside the library where you could hide from the watchful eyes behind rows of books. *ding* you jumped at the noise as if it were a gunshot, your bloodshed eyes looked down to your phone and your hands began to shake. This stranger scenario has been going on for an entire week.  To be honest you were over it and just wanted nothing else but for it to go away. your slim finger pressed down on the on button, only yo see the name Aiko 

A- be there in bout 5 mins, u ok ?

(y)- no. I'm not but I'll explain when you get here.

A- what happened? who hurt you, I swear I'll.......

The corners of you lips lifted up at the protectiveness of your loving boyfriend... God, how you loved him. you lifted your head to see a car swerve in front of you. Aiko stumbled out, he rushed toward you and rapped his strong arms around you in a protective manor - 

 Aiko stumbled out, he rushed toward you and rapped his strong arms around you in a protective manor - 

you couldn't hold it back any more and burst into tears, sobbing till your eyes hurt yet the tears didn't stop. this caused him to hold you tighter to chest whispering little nothings into your ear.  

*ding* *ding* 

you started to shake as you knew who it was, feeling you shake caused Aiko to step away looking into your eyes with a stern gaze 'tell me what is wrong.' he left no room to argue as you nodded and he wiped your eyes with his thumbs giving you a hopeful smile. you lead him into the library at the very back where no one would hear you. *ding* funny how such a little sound can cause fear rippling through your bones.  You lifted out your phone and looked at the most recent messages

Uk (stands for unknown)- hey you look pretty when youre scared

uk- whos that boy??!?!

uk- How dare he hold you and dirty you with his filth?!?! but not to worry, I'll soon get rid of this pest.

you should the messages to Aiko. To say he was pissed would be an understatement, Then he looked through the other messages-

uk- your tits are huge~ can't wait to see them up close without a bra.

uk- your such a slut, I should punish you~

uk- I love your routine~ so easy to figure out my sweet

there were many more just like these ones. You had to pry the phone from Aiko's hands as he was close to throwing it against the wall.   He was shaking with anger.... until he looked at your fear filled eyes the site made him want to die himself out of guilt for not knowing of this monster before. 

Aikos pov

How dare that bastard, that son of a motherless goat, that child-fucker!! I'll kill him! how dare he do this to MY precious girl. Oh my precious love how scared she must be! but none the less I will find him and end him for disrespecting her. 

(time-skip) 

I'm stalking my precious stalker~  he was a fat, old, disgusting man who just so happens to be rich and believe to be able to do what ever he so desires. 

(time skip again)

'' come on you silly boy, im offering you a handsome amount here1 can't you just take it and leave already, I'M quite the busy man-''

'why, do you have to go back to stalking my love?~'

'' your love? you mean my latest toy? yes, it is quite amusing to see her fear me, but I hold zero to none love for her if that is what you mean''

*stabby stab* 

''ahhhhhhh! you wee fucker!''

Aiko watch as the man before him scream at the knife in his leg. Aiko grabbed the knife and began to slowly twist it around, this action cause a lot louder screams to come from the man. Aiko walked over to his table and grabbed a ball gag, he quickly gagged the man as he saw all hope leave the man's eyes. this continued for three whole days before the man died and Aiko burned his body to ashes. The ashes were left  at the wives door steps, the mans entire family and staff were joyed at the death of the cruel and abusive (sexually, verbally and physically) man moved on in the process of setting them all free.  

Sorry for the lack of updates, my mom just announced that she was pregnant with her forth child so I was attending to her needs and wants plus school is now over so I will be able to update more frequently so Yay!! If you have any suggestions let me know and I'll try them out. Till next time!