Chapter 42

Yes may mga wrong grammar po dito sa story ko. Minsan hindi ko narin kasi naeedit ng mabuti. Yung nag Anon mas ikatutuwa ko kung sinabi mo with yo face.

Salamat sa lahat ng nagmemention sa akin sa Twitter at Facebook! Nakakatats to the max =)) Thank you sa lahat ng sumusubaybay at nakikisabay makipag puyatan sa akin. Hahaha. Thank you rin sa mga hindi na tumayo sa kinauupuan nila para tuloy-tuloyin ang story ko. Yaaay! At sa mga nagsabing pwede na akong maging director. Hahaha. Someday. Babalitaan ko nalang kayo. :)

At sa mga nagugulat na ako pala ang Author nito. Uso magbasa. Hahaha. -____- At sa mga excited na katatapos lang magupdate. update ulit. Anebe. Patience is a virtue. At sa mga walang ibang cinomment kundi BITIN. Ikaw ang ibitin ko patiwarik. You want? Joke. Wala nakakainis lang minsan. Hindi ka nalang sana nagcomment. -___- Parang hindi mo nagustuhan yung update eh :( Basta, nakakainsulto. >.< Mas gaganahan pa sana ako kung mas matino yung comment :(

Dedicated to Pauleynn =) Natats ako sa kanyang comments. Tagos sa puso ♥ humagulgol siya todamax. Ngiti na miss uy! Haha. Thank you sa pagsupport. She's my number one reader daw. Thank you! :)

LASTLY HINDI PO AKO SI RAINE VIRAY. AKO PO SI KARABells. OKAAAAAAAAAAY?!! =))

Napahaba na. Eto na yung update. My Story. My Rules. Happy reading! Mabilis talaga ang pangyayari. Yaaay. -___-

43K reads! Yay. Share my story please :) Thank you. Don't forget to comment :D

--

42.

"Raine late na tayo sa dance class."

"I am coming."

Everyone was waiting for us. It was Saturday and we're teaching kids who are devoted to dancing. I've decided to create my own dance studio when I was 16 and now I've had a lot of different studios in the whole world. Cool, right? I can never give up dancing.

"Show us some of your dance. Please." This little boy has been bugging me since he enrolled here.

"Okay. What's your name btw?"

"I am Kyle. I've been a huge fan of you!"

"Kyle?" He nodded. His name was familiar but the memory of it kills me. I don't want to remember.

"That's a very special name." I stood in front of them and the music began to play and everything went black.

I just dance my emotion. My thoughts and I ignored everyone.

Since you went away it's been one year two months but it just don't seem like yesterday we were, we were still together

Time has passed and things have changed so why do I feel this way Cause you're with somebody else But I'm with somebody else

Whenever I think about the love we had It hurts so bad Whenever I think about the love we made

I said that I'd be strong Boy I really thought that I'd move on But still I find myself asking

Do you still think of me? Like I think about you? Do you still dream of me? Cause I can't sleep without you. Tell me if time should make a change Then why do I feel the same?

You love has got me addicted.

Everyone was yelling. Clapping but I was crying. Crying to the thought that it has been 10 years but my feelings for him never did change. He was still the guy I hated, the guy I loved and the guy I'll never have.

It's been 10 years since I move here. A lot of things had happen and yes I am a grown up lady right now but a lot of things haven't change. I am still Raine Viray.

I've finished school and I now own one of the most famous dance studios in the world. I am now a famous dancer. I am now known to be 'RAI'. The famous Rai, what most people say? -____-

"What are you thinking?"

Bryan had been with me for 10 years now. He'd been my family here. I hated him for being so strict when it comes to contacting my old friends but without him I wouldn't survived.

"I miss a lot of people."

I lost contact with all of them. I never use the internet. Never watch Filipino movies or shows. Never had a roaming number to contact anyone from the Philippines. No one.

"Ohh, I forgot." He handed me an envelope.

"What's this?"

"A gift?" He nodded.

I open the envelope.

Trip to the Philippines for the most awesome girl I know. - Bryan

I hugged him. I was so happy.

"Bryan! Thank you so much." I was jumping because of too much joy.

After the class I went home and started packing. Wooooah. I am super excited.

Then something fell on the floor. I looked at it. It was a beautiful ring.

I hold it once again. I was staring at it.

This was the only memory of him. The only thing that I have left.

He's gone.

It's been so long.

Too long. 10 years but here I am still stuck with the past nothing but a bunch of memories.

Looking at it make me remember all the good and the bad memories we had. We fought so hard but I guess it wasn't worth fighting for. A tear fell on my eyes. I was so tired now. So tired of waiting, wishing and hoping. I guess I really have to move on now.

10 years Rai. 10 years had been a really long way and it had change a lot of things. It had change a lot of us. Yes, it had been 10 years and it had changed me to be someone. Someone I've been wanted to be. I guess this is the gift with all my sufferings and hardships.

I've convinced myself that's it's okay to give up.

I hold on it tighter and throw it out of the window with full force.

Goodbye.