15

I know I won't be able to hide in my home forever for 'being sick' a lie I told my mom for not going to school today. She would make go to school once she comes back tonight.

I don't know where that all confidence came from, I can't believe I said all those stuff but saying that I am terrified right now would be an understatement for sure.

I would have to face Blake one day or another but can't it just be tomorrow or maybe after that.

More than that I am surprised that he didn't come behind me after to confront me or make me 'learn a lesson '. Did he finally decide to leave me alone but from how much I know him it doesn't look like it?

Bang bang

Shit

Is it mom?

Dad ??

They were not supposed to be here until tonight.

Who's at the door to then?

Aunt and Emily?

Yeah, I think it's cause we were supposed to go shopping together.

I quickly went downstairs and opened the door with a huge smile on my face.

Fuck.

There is no such safe place when it's Blake Carter that yous are hiding from.

I knew that I am not that strong enough to close the door in the face but still I tried but as expected he didn't let me.

I wanted to say something but nothing was coming out and now I was even more terrified because of the pissed off look he had.

Shit.

I fucked up pretty bad, didn't I?

Blake looked sleepless and like he had been drinking all night and drunk Blake is more dangerous.

I took steps back he did the opposite until I was trapped between him and the wall. Typical

" you know I've been thinking about what you asked me last night. You wanna know ?"

I nodded not being able to speak.

" words doll"

" ye...yeah "

"I think it was wrong of me to kill him but being the person I am I felt guilty just for a second but then I don't give a fuck about that "

My eyes got blurry with tears.

" How can you be so heartless?"

"Let us see. Cause I am a Carter and showing sympathy means that showing a weakness "

" that's not true "

" I don't want your bullshit "

He snapped.

" for you to know if you still try to talk to other guys you already know what will happen and I am ready to kill many more if that means you'll be mine willingly or by force I don't care "

" Please don't do this to me, Blake. I beg you "

" I like it when you beg "

He smiling sadistically.

He pulled me closer to him and kissed me forcefully and possessively. I had to kiss him back because I don't want another scene to happen.

After few moments he pulled away breathlessly and just stared at me blankly. I looked away and slowly sat down trying to calm down my breathing.

Blake followed my actions and sat down in front of me...too close for my liking but that again he doesn't care about my opinions.

" you need to go.."

I whispered. I was not sure if he heard me or not.

" what ?"

His voice was so deep.

" My relatives are coming here today."

He seemed to think about it for a moment before replying with just a nod.

He got up, came near me kissed
my forehead.

To be honest I didn't feel anything.

Just numb.

Only if he wasn't the kind of person he was I would have been the person who would forcefully kiss him.

But in real life, this was the case. I am yet to find out what made him like me again now I am not interested.

I just want to go away.

From my life.

From him.

--------------------

Guys we crossed 8k 😍😍

Anyway,  my exams are starting. ☹️

vote Comment Follow

vote
Comment
Follow