27

" Sophie slow down, we haven't been here for even 15 minutes you're already in your 7th shot" Sarah yelled over the loud music taking alcohol away from her friend.

" noooo we'll never be this young ever ever again in our whole life "

" if you keep going like this, this will be as far as you make it in your life' she explained but did not affect the blond.

" come on let's dance"

Sophie was quite strong when she was drunk, she successfully dragged Sarah onto the dance floor. Having a few drinks herself Sarah went along the beats and followed sophies movements.

Both of them reaching the peak of their teenage, entering into this new world, drunk in their newfound freedom, the endless opportunity this new world would offer them with hopes and dreams in their eyes just living in the present.

Sarah is far from being a good dancer, but a good few drinks can loosen up anybody, so here she was twirling spinning away with the rhythm, slowly she felt an arm creeping on her waist, she smiled to herself leaning back to the touch, she turned around to face her boyfriend.

but it wasn't Trevor

it was matt.

" NO, stop" she tried to escape his grasp but he just tightened it.

Repulsed by him she pushed him away with all her might. matt stumbled because of the impact, being too drunk to stabilize himself, he took two others with him to the ground causing a commotion.

" what the fuck do you think you're doing" the alcohol was only fueling her anger.

he hurriedly supported himself trying to get off the ground.

" you fucking bitch-"

he was kicked back on the ground by none then the great Sophie herself.

" if a girl doesn't like you touching her then you fucking don't touch her. you understand you don't fucking touch someone without their consent."

she then grabbed a glass filled with alcohol from a bystander and poured it all on the boy on the ground. "you'll never forget this now."

with that, she grabbed Sarah's hand leading her outside to cool down.

" that was so bloody badass," Sarah commented.

they were sitting porch beneath the glistening moonlight, the loud noise now fading into the background.

"of course it was, I never do anything basic" the blond retorted.

" I see the CrossFit is helping" Sarah replied. Sophie sniggered

" hey I'm just gonna go back to get us some drinks," the blond said as he stood up.

Sarah narrowed her eyes at her friend, " don't you think we've had enough alcohol for tonight,"

" I'm not bringing anything alcoholic dummy. ill be right back. don't go anywhere. okay ?"

" yes, ma'am " Sarah made a saluting gesture.

Sophie turned around entering the house, Sarah kept her eyes on her friend until she finally disappeared into the crowd she then tucked in her knees wrapping her arms around them with her chin resting on them.

her mind wondered to Ethan, he left her with Sophie as soon as they arrived at the place. where was he right now ? was he still with his friends? why didn't he check up on her yet?

" excuse me, you're Sarah, right? " she looked up to see the source of the voice.

this voice belonged to a guy around the same age as her, with black hair, dark brown eyes along with brown skin, holding a glass of drink in his hand.

" it's me, I'm Sarah, can I help you with anything."

" no actually, myself Kabir, I just wanted to give you this" he extended his arm holding the drink towards her, "it's your friend, she told me to give it to you."

" why would she? " she questioned.

Kabir was taken was by the question, he then let out an awkward laugh.

" oh, it's just that she started talking to my friend and you see one thing lead to another, they wanted some privacy so they left together and she told me to give you this."

left ? she just left her alone, Sarah couldn't believe what she just heard, this was not like Sophie.

" what do you mean she just left ?'.

" no-no, not like that she didn't leave the premise, she'd probably just be here somewhere."

" Okay then, thank you" she finally took the glass from his hand and placed it beside her,

she already had enough of tonight and wanted nothing more than to be just left alone but Kabir awkwardly stayed rooted in his place.

" anything else." she couldn't care if she came off rude to him.

" no, bye." he made a run for it, she snickered when almost stumbled.

after waiting for another 25 mins or so Sarah had enough, still, no sign of her so-called boyfriend or even Sophie, she decided to go look for them herself. standing up with the glass in her hand she gulped it down and that was the last thing she remembered.