13

His eyes were sparkling with happiness, which was so contagious that even made me happy for a while. He had a genuine smile on his face that still could make me blush just by looking at it.

I still couldn't believe that he was gone even with this photo of him on his locker with candles, flowers and cards.

And then there is a selfish girl like me who not only made Jason suffer but also his family.

I still cannot forgive myself for what happened with Jason even with so many cuts on my left hand.

"Hey, you ok ?"

Someone says from behind me. I turn around to look around at a girl I've never seen in school before. I guess she's new here.

"Yeah, I am okay..."

I said feeling a little bit self-conscious in front of her cause telling the truth she was good looking.

" He must have been your best friend, I can see that in your eyes "

She replied with a little smile.

" Yeah he was..my only friend "

I said while turning around and looking at Jason's photo once again

"Aaah...you are like my twin, I try to keep it low key too"

I said while genuinely smiling at her, but what surprised me was her reaction to my words. She let out a laugh and I gave her a confused look.

" Shit...I am sorry for laughing like this I shouldn't have done that "

" oh no don't be sorry but can you tell me why you were laughing "

I don't know why but I had this weird curiosity of knowing the reason.

"Maybe just hearing you say that you 'think' that no one knows you "

" that's true I mean I have no friends "

Is this girl alright?

" Really ?!? I mean the whole school knows about you and Blake "

She states that so easily like that's an everyday thing for her while I stand in front of her gobsmacked.

" Wait... what....why do you think.... who told you-

" I am sorry but I knew I was right I know that the opinion people have about you is so wrong "

She said while putting her hand on my right shoulder in a comforting manner.

" what do mean ?"

" I mean the whole school looks at you fearfully cause they fear Blake and his power."

"I...uh....-

This all was so much to take in.

" I know right that's why I didn't want to be like those other judgmental people and talk to you myself "

She said in a way that left like she was proud of her self but I don't care about that right now.

Is this the real reason why people don't talk to me just because they are afraid of me just because I am seen with Blake which is totally against my will?

I didn't even realise she was still blabbering though I was not paying attention at all.

- I know you are not what they think about you are so sweet"

She finally stopped talking.
phew ...

"Thank you? "

" And you kn-

Thankfully I was saved by the bell she quickly left after biding her goodbye to me. She left all too soon for me to even ask her name.

I let that out of my mind hoping that I would see her around somewhere.

I leaned in to leave a flower at Jason's locker that I bought for him.

When I stood up straight a Pair of muscular arms snaked around my waist. I already know who that person was.

" No one touches my girl... and if they do this is what happens"

He whispered in my ear while removing my hair from my shoulders and nuzzling there.

I just stood there like a statue waiting for Blake to get done with me.

He slowly turned me to face him, still having his arms around me, he had his typical sadistic smile on his face.

" You learned you're lesson didn't you?"

My eyes widened in fear.

How sick can a person get?

" Now listen here doll. I am going to trust you that you won't talk to any guys while I am gone for court work "

Gone?

He's going?

This day is a blessing.

" Do you understand?"

" yeah "

He pulled away from me, held my hand and started dragging me to wherever he was going.

Outside the school, I suppose cause The school was already over.

-------------------------

" where are we going?"

I asked Blake after buckling in.

" To your house"

What the fuck.

" Don't get all tensed up doll... I remember I still need to take you out "

Shit.

Kill me right now.

I am out of here.

But I don't have a choice.

I remember now the night he was supposed to take me out which did not happen but I ended up witnessing a murder.

--------------

Hi

Vote

Comment

Follow