28

The narrator's pov.

" if you could fuck one teacher who would it be and why?" Henry questions taking another sip from the bottle.

" I would rather be dead than fuck a teacher." Blake retorted, followed by giving him the stink eye, then fixed his stare on something in the distance.

Aiden noticed his friend seemed out of place, he followed Blakes eyes to where he was staring. He found himself looking at a particular girl with dark brown hair sitting alone.

Aiden comically gasps. " you know she has a boyfriend right."

Blake shrugs "as I would care about him."

" well, then you should get in line,"  he declares making Blake scowl at him.

Aiden now fully had Blakes attention, he was no longer watching the girl.

"What the fuck do you mean"

Aiden raises his hands suggesting surrender,

"I saw a guy offering her a drink and....", He takes a dramatic pause. " she took it" he ends with a cheeky smile, He glances at his phone and sees a message from his girlfriend. "Oh, well gotta go, guys. Your man is getting lucky tonight."

And with that, he was gone.

Henry jumps into the conversation with a hint of amusement in his voice, "you heard what she and her friend did tonight"

Blakes attention was now on henry, "What ?"

" This guy, some matt or something. He tried to do something with the girls, they knocked him down and poured a fucking drink on them" He ends with a laugh.

Blake couldn't help but snigger too, in all honestly he felt quite proud of Sarah.

" anyways, if I could sleep with one teacher it would be Mrs Smith." Henry states

"Why," asks Blake.

"I've got mommy issues, I wou-" the conversation is interrupted by Blakes phone ringing it was Aiden.

__

" and what did he say." Sarah inquires with a nervous voice.

Brooklyn waits for a few moments before facing her and continuing              " Aiden said he saw matt carrying you while you were unconscious,"

" so...so it was matt that spiked my drink right ?" she enquires, the reality slowly setting in.

He nods his head in response.

" so what happens next."

" well as soon as Blake heard he ran, he ran to the room where Matt took you when he reached... he.."

Brooklyn took a long pause breathing deeply,

" there's no easy way to say it."

" just say it please, whatever it is just say it" she begs desperately.

" as soon as Aiden called him, Blake ran, he ran to find. And when he found you, he also found Matt, on top of you."

"On.. me ?"

Brooklyn again simply nods with an understanding expression.

As if on cue Sarah starts panicking, " oh my god, oh my fucking god." He quickly reacts, placing his hands on her shoulder, to calm down her shudderings.

" he didn't do anything to you, I mean Blake stopped him before he could."
_____

Blake surely has been in life-threatening situations before but nothing will ever compare to this. Of course, he was furious, but this emotion was fairly unfamiliar to him.

He was scared.

He didn't feel scared even when his own life was at stake, this time it was different Sarah was in danger and wouldn't be able to live with himself if something happens to her.

Surely he was to rip apart the guy in shreds but right the most important thing was the unconscious girl lying in his arms, and not the half-dead guy sprawled on the ground.

He frantically searched for any signs of bruises or injury.

"Blake.. he's waking up," Aiden notices that matt was regaining his consciousness.

Blake softly placed Sarah onto the bed, covered her body with the blanket. He walked towards the half-awake guy on the floor, roughly grabbed his face,

" you're lucky I will get to kill you only once"

He spat.

___

" But wait, I still don't understand how ended I Blakes room."

" he wanted to make sure you were safe, while he... He handled the business. His first thought was to call your boyfriend make him stay with you so that you wouldn't be alone."  Brooklyn completes.

" did he come?"

"I told you before he's a son of a bitch, as soon as he heard who all ever involved he bailed, you might find it hard to believe, but he ran away from the party, having no other option he had Ben take you to our house, he was assured he would be safe in there."

Sarah seemed to have an inner battle with herself all this time. In her story Blake is the villain, he destroyed her life, took everything from her, but all this time she was oblivious to the truth.

She bit on her nails anxiously with her face heating up, her body trembled vigorously, she was breathing rapidly.

" I can promise you he never touched you that night, it was the help that changed your clothes that night, heck he didn't even return home until the early in the morning"

This was it, Sarah couldn't hold it in anymore. She weeping, all this was too much to handle,

At the party, Sophie, matt, the glass, Blake, her ex-boyfriend it was too much digest at once.

She started hyperventilating, the only thing she could hear was ringing, the world seemed to move on its own, she tightly clutched her head in her hands.

The last thing she remembers before blacking out is the faint smell of Blake's cologne.

———————
How does Blake show up out of nowhere every time 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Would anyone be interested in editing the book? Lmk

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.

Take care of yourself today.

Byeeeeeee❣️