Kindergarten Love

Dove. A name so gentle and sweet, the perfect name for the perfect girl. Meet Dove J. Shield, a man with a tall structure, muscular build, and mean glare. A man who is able to intimidate any other man or charm any woman. And somehow, his personality doesn't add up to his looks; they add up to his name. He's the most selfless, most kind-hearted, and most loving person you'll ever meet. His name couldn't do him justice; he was the epitome of all angels.

Suddenly, he's forced to go to a bar with his best friend to "loosen up a little."

He gets introduced to the owner of the joint who was bigger, more fearsome, stronger, and inexplicably handsome: Adonis Manchester. He's the type of man Dove avoided his entire life. No matter how much Adonis was infatuated with Dove, he was rejected and pushed away. After a couple weeks, school starts up again, and Dove is a kindergarten teacher. 

So what happens when he encounters Adonis again? This time, he has a son?

Copyright © 2017 by kejsare

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.