Mid date

Love this YouTube acc^^

~1 week later~

"I'm here." Jungkook is clutching his phone tightly to his ear as he waits outside Taehyung's house.

"Okay, I'll be there in a sec." Taehyung says before hanging up.

The older let's out a breath, looking down to fix his shirt. Then he looks into his car window to fix his hair. Today his hair went for a more full-look. As in, he totally looks like a coconut.

He sighs again, nervously fidgeting with his bangs as he hears the door shut

He sighs again, nervously fidgeting with his bangs as he hears the door shut. His eyes trail back to Taehyung's house, seeing the boy standing at the door.

He looks so cute

Jungkook's breath hitches when the younger boy smiles

"Hey." Taehyung's voice is deep as he walks to Jungkook's parked car. His hands are covered by his sleeve cuffs and Jungkook smiles at that.

"Hey." Jungkook manages to get out once the younger is standing in front of him. He's unsure if he should hug the boy or kiss him, so Jungkook just does the first thing that comes to his mind.

He grabs both of Taehyung's hands, pulling the boy in so that he can leave a chaste kiss on his forehead.

Taehyung blushes at that, letting the older kiss him before Jungkook moves his lips to his cheek.

Jungkook places another kiss on his cheek, before his lips inch closer to something else.

Taehyung smiles, knowing what Jungkook's going to do before Jungkook gently pecks his lips.

Taehyung closes his eyes as he feels Jungkook's lips. Instead of just leaving it at a peck, Taehyung leans into the kiss before Jungkook can step back.

Taehyung lets go of Jungkook's hands and places his hand behind the older boys neck.

Jungkook's hands automatically snake around Taehyung's waist, pulling his body in closer.