Final relay

"Are you going to do it?"

"...yeah."

"I'm glad."

Hoseok smiles brightly, his happiness reflecting off of the shorter boy, who's already regretting his decision.

"Let's go!" Hoseok shouts, grabbing Yoongi's arm and dragging the boy back over to the tent where everyone has now gathered. Including Jackson.

~

"Remember not to choke on water, that was pretty embarrassing." Jimin mocks, earning a punch in the arm from Taehyung.

"That's not funny Jimin. You could've just told me good luck or something." Taehyung rolls his eyes, lifting his shirt over his head as the relays start.

"Good luck Taehyungie." Jimin says finally, patting his friend on the back and resisting the urge to hug him. Especially after Jungkook seemed so mad about their skinship earlier on. Just as his thoughts are on the lifeguard, Jungkook appears out of no where, wearing only his speedo, goggles in hand.

"Mind if I borrow Taehyung?" He asks, approaching both boys for the second time that day.

"He's all yours." Jimin backs away from his friend, giving him one last thumbs up before heading over to Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asks the younger, watching him fidget with his goggles as they await Jackson and Yoongi to get ready.

"Yep. Are you?"

"Of course Princess."

Taehyung's face goes red after hearing Jungkook call him that again. He slaps the older as a way to hide his embarrassment and Jungkook laughs.

"What do you not like it?" Jungkook frowns, but a smile is still threatening on his lips.

"It's not that... it's just-" before processing it, Jungkook is leaning in and quickly pecking Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung's hand shoots up to his cheek just as Jungkook moves away. The younger looks shocked.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung gasps.

"Sorry! I couldn't help it." Jungkook complains, looking at Taehyung who's still shocked.

"We're in public!" He mentions.

It's not that Taehyung minds that much. However they've never shown affection in public and well, in front of the swimmers. It could ruin Jungkook's reputation as coach.

"Sorry Tae. I'm just... relieving my nerves." He smiles and Taehyung smiles too, thinking of other ways he could have relived the boys stress.

Not now Taehyung.

"It's time to go, come on." Jungkook says once Jackson and Yoongi are by their side. All four of them make their way over to the marshalling area, where their relay gets called almost right away.

~

Yoongi starts the lead, making the boys all a little more confident as he's making his way back on his second lap.

"We can do this!" Jackson shouts, watching Yoongi swim aggressively.

"GOO YOONGI." A loud, obnoxious voice yells for the boy, causing a few heads to turn.