He's tired

It's Friday, the dreadful day for swim practise. Hard day.

Jungkook has his set all planned out for practise as he brings the white board over to lane 6, where the usual swimmers are waiting with Lisa.

"It's already 9:02, hop in!" Jungkook says to his small group, putting the white board down on the block which Lisa takes a look at.

"Wow pretty good. I might step it up a little if that's alright but this is a good start." She says, looking at the tough practise Jungkook has come up with.

"Their arms will be sore after today." Jungkook laughs along with Lisa.

Once the 200m (8 laps) warmup is done, the five swimmers wait at the wall. Jackson is actually here this time.

"Alright everyone, today's practise will be a pain, so make sure you work hard. If you miss a flip turn, it's 5 push ups." Lisa says, looking down at the scared faces. Taehyung sighs with Hoseok and Jisoo.

"To start off, you'll be doing a 300m (12 laps) of pull. So put the pull boy in between your legs and remember not to kick at all." Lisa says, tossing each swimmer a pull boy.

Yoongi starts, pushing off the wall with no hesitation. Taehyung waits 5 seconds later to go.

The first 300m is a little tough, but it's not all that bad. Even Hoseok and Jisoo feel fine when it's over.

"Good job everyone, now it will get a little tougher. Starting with an 4x25 sprint on 40 (4 laps sprinting, each has to be less than 40 seconds.)

Taehyung looks up at Lisa with a little bit of a frown, before rushing to put his goggles on as Yoongi has already left.

He pushes off, going full out right away. His first sprint in good, feeling strong and fast.

Taehyung touches the wall, hoping to be able to rest a bit since he was faster then 40 seconds.

"Go." Jungkook shouts, telling Taehyung to do his next lap. He puts his goggles back on and pushes off the wall with as much speed as he has left.

4 laps sprinting is a little harder then Taehyung expected but he gets it done.

"While we wait for Jisoo and Hoseok to finish, I'll tell you the next set." Jungkook says to the three boys in front of him.

"200m pull, and then 6x25 on 35."
(8 laps pull, 6 sprints, each 35 seconds or less)

Yoongi is quick to leave, not giving Taehyung anytime to take a break.

"Go Taehyung." Jungkook says, making the boy rush to push off the wall.

His arms are starting to feel heavy as he does his 4th lap of pull. It's a little much, doing this much pull. Yoongi is starting to be quite ahead of Taehyung and he can't seem to catch up.

The 200m takes a little long, but Jackson, Yoongi and Taehyung manage to finish it.

"Okay, next set. Remember to sprint because it's on 35." Lisa says with her eyes fiercely on the three boys.

And this is when things really start to get hard. The first two sprints are okay, Taehyung had the energy.

However when he reaches the third, he starts to feel less fast and more breathless. Instead of breathing every three strokes, he starts to breath every one.

When Taehyung touches the wall, he doesn't even have time to rest because he took longer than 35 seconds.

"Taehyung, too slow! Go faster." Lisa yells, telling the boy to go do his next lap.