Emotions

Look at my cute Vkook sims and their new kid!! Awwww

"Yoongi, please don't be sad. You're the best swimmer I've ever met and you can't win every race." Hoseok's voice is calm over the phone, comforting for the angry boy.

He clutches his phone and strides back and forth outside of the pool area.

"Whatever. I want you to pick me up Hobi. I wanna go home." Yoongi knows he sounds pathetic, he hates it. But right now, he just wants to see the smiley boy. Because maybe Hoseok will make him feel a little better.

"Really? Sure! I'll come right now just meet me in the parking lot!" The boy sounds much more excited then he should be, causing Yoongi to roll his eyes.

"Bye."

"Bye Yoongi."

He sighs.

~

"I just called Jackson. He's on his way." Lisa tells Jungkook, causing the boy to smile.

"Great! Now our relay will be complete." Jungkook says to Lisa, Taehyung overhearing the last few words of the lifeguard.

The tanned boy had gone to the bathroom and fixed himself up, only to arrive back to Jungkook and Lisa talking about relay.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung interrupts their conversation.

Jungkook and Lisa both turn to see Taehyung eyeing them both with confusion all over his face. Jungkook's smile widens.

"How would you feel about swimming relay. In finals?"

Taehyung is surprised to hear those words since he knows their whole relay team isn't here. Jackson isn't here and Yoongi was on his way out the gate.

"H..how?"

"Jackson is on his way." Jungkook says with excitement.

"What about Yoongi..." Taehyung asks, watching the lifeguards smile fade just a bit.

"Shit.. did he leave?" Jungkook turns his attention to the space around him, trying to find the short boy from his view.

"I saw him waiting in the parking lot."

"I'll go get him." Lisa quickly juts in, not hesitating to drop her clipboard and run out of the grass area to the parking lot. Jungkook sighs.

"I'm down to do this relay." Taehyung says after some thought, looking up at the lifeguard.

Jungkook's eyes widen just slightly, before burrowing in concern.

"Are you sure? Are you feeling any better?" Jungkook asks the boy, taking a step closer. Taehyung nods.

"I'm perfect."

As Jungkook looks down at the boy, he feels a small urge to bring him into his chest and hug him tightly.

So he does.

With one step closer, the lifeguard brings his arms around Taehyung's waist and pulls him in.

As he does so, an obvious blush creeps up on the younger's face before his arms wrap around Jungkook's neck.

The embrace is warm and comforting. Jungkook's body is protective and strong against Taehyung's, causing the boy to feel something weird and warm in his heart. It's beats-pounds loudly, enough so that Jungkook can feel it against his chest.

"I'm glad you're okay Taehyung. You always worry me so much." Jungkook mumbles, his chin resting on the younger's head.

Taehyung takes a deep breath, inhaling the chlorine smell on Jungkook's chest and the faint smell of cologne left from his shirt.