Easter Special: That Dream I had

"I believe that is my chocolate egg that you have in your hands," said Anna. Jr as she glared at Kristoff. Jr. "Yeah right, you know that mum and dad always gets me the biggest one!" He shot back as Anna. Jr pouted. "Maybe that is why your so fat!" She yelled. "Or maybe it's because they love me more then you!" He yelled back at her. "Ha! That would be impossible brother dear! You simply must be part of a circus!" She gritted out of her teeth. "No, I think that you must be part of the circus, sister dear. With your ugly face as part of some freak show!" He said as Anna. Jr gaped at him in shock at his very rude comment. "Well I'd never!" She yelled of before walking away.

That night Krisoff. Jr had the strangest dream ever...

He was sitting on his bed, but then a white light zapped the castle gardens. Curiosity taking over him, he walked over into the garden to see what it was. When he arrived he saw a mirror. A face appeared, a face of his father with sicky green skin and pale yellow eyes. "You must eat the chocolate egg my son. You must eat it before the world is taken over by zombies! Eat the chocolate egg my son!" Yelled Jack as his father tried break the mirror. "What?" Yelled Kristoff. Jr as he looked around the garden. There he saw zombies slowly walking in. Each one of them was muttering, "eat the egg, eat the egg!"

With that he woke up. "I don't care what Anna say's, but I'm eating the egg," he muttered before he tried to sleep again. 

---

TADA! What do you think? I know it's a quite a early Easter special, but I couldn't wait that long :3 If you wonder where I got that idea, I got it from a dream. Yes, I did have a dream where zombies from "Plants vs Zombies" were telling me to eat my egg instead of saving it ^^" and yes I did eat the egg, lolz xD Well happy early Easter! I own nothing, byee byee!