Talking About Their Child :)

In Arendelle, every one was getting ready for Christmas. Running through the crowds was Jack Frost, he was trying to get to the castle after he brought some gifts for his new family. Elsa is going to be mad if I'm late, he thought, as he dashed through the busy streets.

Finally he arrived at the castle. He walked through the ball room and through some hall ways. Finally he came to Elsa's room. The temperature was freezing and frost was covering the door.

"Elsa!" Yelled Jack, as his barged through the door. Sitting quietly on one of the chairs was Elsa.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Asked Jack as he began panicking.

"I don't feel very well." Said Elsa as she rubbed her tummy.

"Shh, shh, it's going to be okay." Said Jack, in a reassuring voice "I am going to get the doctors, okay?" He asked, as Elsa quickly looked up.

"No! Don't leave me! I don't want to be alone!" Cried out Elsa.

Jack sat down, on the floor in front of Elsa. "It's going to be okay. I have a feeling he is going to be coming out soon," said Jack, as he placed his hand over Elsa's stomach.

"Yeah," whispered Elsa as she looked down to her stomach.

"Do you think he will be fun like me, or boring like you?" Joked Jack as Elsa hit him on his head. "Owe! Ok I'm sorry!" Said Jack as he rubbed his head.

"You better be!" Mock threatened Elsa as she smiled.

"Christmas is coming soon." Said Jack, as Elsa nodded her head.

"Yeah, only 6 more hours." Said Elsa as she looked through her window, it was already snowing.

"You made it snow this morning." Said Elsa as Jack nodded his head. "Yeah... But since we both have powers, does that mean our kid will?" Asked Jack as Elsa slapped the back of his head. "Of course it does!..." Said Elsa as she thought about something, "but what happens if he can't control his powers?" Asked Elsa as her eyes became more dark.

Instantly, Jack knew what she was talking about. "Don't worry! That won't happen." Said Jack in a stern voice.

"Hopefully," Said Elsa as she drifted of to sleep. Little did she know, one of her favorite days will be tomorrow...

Okay! That's another chapter done! I know it isn't as crazy as other chapters, but hey, what can I say? Tomorrow I will up load the last chapter of this book :'( And you can guess what will happen! I do NOT own RotG or Frozen! Merry Christmas Eve everybody!