Elsa and Jack Frost *When Their First Kid Comes*

Elsa sat on the snow, looking at the sunset in front of her. The warm colours from the sun was glowing in the sky, all she could do was to relax and to enjoy the view. But all of a sudden, a strong gust of wind blew by and in it's place was the one and only Jack Frost.

"Guess who?" He asked as he covered her eyes.

"Hmmm," she said, "could it be Bunny?" She asked.

Jack said, " guess again."

Elsa took some time to guess, then she said, "Oh I know, is it North? Because of the big round belly and the long beard-" Began Elsa as she smirked.

"Hey! I don't have a beard!" Yelled Jack as he pouted and folded his arms.

Elsa gave of a small laugh, "I was just kidding," she said as she rubbed her tummy.

"So, how much longer do you think we have to wait?" Asked Jack as he stared at Elsa's stomach.

"You know we just got news of our little child yesterday! But, it wont take long." Said Elsa as she allowed a small smile on her face.

"Yeah, but hey, after so long I am finally going to be a father!" Said Jack as he began floating around the area with happiness.

"Yeah, I know, so how many years have you waited to become a father?" Asked Elsa as she looked at Jack.

"I lost count after 50," Said Jack sheepishly as he took Elsa's hand. "Come on, lets go back home. It's more safer there then here." He continued as they walked back to their home together.

I do Not Own Frozen or RotG!!!!!!