Jack's Horror :O

Couple Moths later, poor Jack has been running around the castle, obeying Elsa's orders like:

"Jack I want some strawberries!" Yelled Elsa as Jack tried to get of his bed.

"Coming sweet heart!" He yelled back as he rubbed his eyes and got his slippers on. Slowly Jack looked at the clock, "one in the morning," he muttered as he gave out a sigh.

As he just entered the kitchen, he heard another yell, "Jack hurry up! I also want some cold milk!" Yelled Elsa as Jack got the strawberries and milk ready for Elsa.

As he walked into Elsa's room, he gave Elsa the food and drink, but then Elsa said something. "The milk is to cold." (If you are wondering why Jack and Elsa sleep in different rooms, it's because Jack is to scared of Elsa while she is pregnant. But that's another story for another time :)

But that other time was when:

Elsa was in her room reading to her child. But then all of a sudden she felt the air increasing it's temperature.

"Jack! Get up here! It's an emergency!" She yelled as Jack quickly flew up to where she was sitting.

"What? Is the baby okay? Are you okay? What happened?" He panicked as he looked around the room. Some time passed, then Elsa allowed some words to escape out of her mouth.

"The temperature is to warm for me and our little boy," she said as a tear fell from her eye.

"What! You called me all the way up here, just to say that it's to warm! You know that you could have just changed the temperature by adding some- Wait, you said our little boy? Is it a boy?" Asked Jack in excitement.

"Yup! Said Elsa as Jack hugged Elsa.

"There, better?" He asked as the room became more colder. "Actually, no. It's to cold." Said Elsa as Jack gave out a sigh.

And another one was:

Jack was running though the castle halls, trying to seek shelter.

"Help!" He yelled as he banged Anna's door. Elsa was coming closer to him.

"Anna! Please let me in!" He yelled as the door quickly opened and Jack fell inside. Then the door closed again.

"You okay?" Asked Anna as she helped Jack up from the floor.

"Considering that I was getting chased around the castle because I forgot to help Elsa buy some milk. No, not really," said Jack as he looked around Anna's room. "Hey, may I ask why is every one here?" Asked Jack as he saw Kristoff and Olaf hugging each other.

"Shhh," began Olaf, "we can't let Elsa know that we are here."

"Yeah, cause she will chop off our heads," Said Kristoff as he hid behind a chair.

"What happened?" Asked Jack as he looked over to Anna.

"Nothing much, just that Kristoff, me and Olaf were playing in the snow, and then Kristoff helped Olaf throw a snowball at Elsa's window," Said Anna. All of a sudden there was a knock on Anna's door.

"Anna, can I come in please?" Asked Elsa from the other side of the door. Quickly all the males in the room began begging Anna not to open the door, mouthing the words, "please! No!"

Giving out a sigh, Anna said, "sorry, It's kind of messy in here."

"But I was wondering if you would like to build a snowman!" Taunted Elsa as Anna quickly opened the door.

"Yes!" She said in excitement.

"No..." Said Jack, Kristoff and Olaf as they looked into Elsa's eyes.

"We're dead!" Said Jack as Elsa nodded her head.

"Opps, sorry guys!" Said Anna as she ran out of her room.

I do not own Frozen or RotG!!!!!! Sorry about mistakes!