... No Comment

"Please don't tell mum and dad! they will kill me!" Begged Anna. Jr as Kristoff. Jr looked at her with a smirk. "Why? Are you embarrassed?" He taunted as Anna. Jr's face turned red. "No! Just-" She said as she was cut off. "Well then mum and dad has to know!" Says Kristoff. Jr as he began walking away. "No! Wait!" Cried Anna. Jr as she raced over to him. "Look, mum will murder me and dad will murder him and, and, and!" Cried Anna. Jr as Kristoff. Jr just smirked. "MUM!" He yelled as Anna. Jr began to panic.

Within a flash of light, Elsa was standing straight while Jack was just breathing heavily. "Our perfect princess has something to say!" Said Kristoff. Jr, as Elsa and Jack looked over at her. "Ermmm," was all she managed before Krisoff. Jr stepped in. "She is dating a man named Hans!" Said Kristoff. Jr with a smirk as Elsa froze on the spot. "What!" Yelled Jack as he fainted. "But he must be a different person," said Elsa trying to convince herself. "Nope, the son abandoned from the southern isle!" With that time stopped. 

All of a sudden Hans appeared from no where. "My love, will you marry!" He said to Anna. Jr as she turned red, again. "What?!" Cried Elsa as she just stood there, shock deep within her. "Oh, how are you Elsa? It's been ages! Did you know that I know own a pony? Just between me and you, I think the pony is in love!" He said as if he was a little girl who just found out her mum's secret. "What? Huh? What on Earth!" Yelled Elsa.

Shooting up in her bed, she looked around. "It was all a dream...." She says as she looked at Jack. But when she looked at him, he was shaking. "Are you okay?" She asked as Jack slowly looked over at her. "Get all the guardians here," he said as she slowly got out from the bed while shaking. "Why?" Asked Elsa as she looked at him in the eyes. "I am not, I repeat NOT allowing Kristoff. Jr to marry Pitch!" He yelled as an awkward silence took over the room. 

... "WHAT?!"

A very quick chapter cause of *stupid* maths homework, sorry about mistakes, and I own NOTHING! I hope you enjoyed it though.

Yes I know I have to update the frozen games, but I was studying the Hunger Games at school. But when the class was making a mind map about what the characters were like, they said Peeta was selfish!!!!! How, why, why?!?! T.T 

Hint, hint. I am in team Peeta, also while we're on that note, I am planning to start a new fanfiction: 

"I volunteer as Tribute!" With that one sentence, everything goes down hill for Katniss. As she and a boy called Marvel are sent to the capital to be in the hunger games, she didn't know that she would meet him. A boy with silky blonde hair and charming, gentle blue eyes(?). Who would have known he was a career from district 1. With everything going on, they just can't get enough time. " I just keep wishing I could think of a way to show them that they don't own me. If I'm gonna die, I wanna still be me. Does it make any sense?" - Peeta, The Hunger Games            May the odds be forever in your favor!