*Another Bonus Chapter!* How to Have Fun!

I Own Nothing! Just a little thing I did because Jelsa fans deserve this :) Also thank you for reading... I will probably add in extra chapters time to time xD But main thing is, I hope you enjoy it :*

*Years passed and Kriftoff. Jr and Anna. Jr grew, but one day, they were playing in the castle gardens. "I dare you to run in the fountain!" Said Kristoff. Jr as Anna. Jr looked at him with a 'O really?' face. "Why don't you?" She asked, "mama says that you could hurt yourself, and also the water is much to cold," she said, sticking her nose in the hair. "Mama says this, mama says that, come on and have some fun! Daddy says that we should have some fun before we grow old like him!" He said in his defense, "also, if you do, I will sneak some sweets into your room for you," he said as Anna. Jr looked around the garden to see if anyone was there. "Deal," she whispered as they shake their little chubby hands. 

The winter wind blew past them as Anna got ready to run. "Ready, Steady, Go!" Yelled Kristoff, Jr as he pushed Anna. Jr into the fountain, but her teeth manage to hit the side of the fountain. "Whaa!" She cried as birds flew away. As quick as Anna. Jr allowed that cry to escape her mouth, Jack and Elsa appeared. "Are you okay? What happened?" Asked Elsa as she checked Anna. Jr's body. "My mooth, "said Anna. Jr as she pointed to her mouth. "What happened?" Cried out Elsa in horror. "Kristoff told be to run into the fountain for sweets," said Anna. Jr as she pointed to the little boy. "What? Daddy told us that we should always have fun before we grow old and boring and-" said Kristoff. Jr before he was cut off by Elsa. "Oh did he?" Asked Elsa as Jack looked at his son, trying to tell him to say no. "Yes!" Said Anna. Jr and Kristoff. Jr is in sync. Standing up, Elsa looked at Jack with a ice cold glare. "Jack sweetie," she said, her voice dripping with bitter sweetness. "Y-yes dead?" He asked nervously, sweat trickling down from his face. "Run," said Elsa as Jack sprinted away. "Now kids," said Elsa as she looked down at the twins, "I am going to have some 'fun' with daddy by playing tig!" She said before she sprinted off, yelling cruel things to Jack. "And daddy says that mama can't have fun," said Kristoff. Jr as Anna. Jr nodded her head.