Church THUGS: Ch.17

A new day....Sunday...

Nobody's POV

"Dashawn you did awesome." Dashawn's grandfather Bishop Gibson says to him.
"Thanks Pops." He shook his hand then walked off the pulpit toward his roadies.
"Aye y'all ready?" Dashawn asked.
"Na uhh dude It's sunday and you just came off that pulpit wanting to make a drop!" Blythe said. "Well I got to work." He says.
"Then get a job at Mickey Ds." Said Chrisy.
"Naw...I rather not." She did that Mmmhmm thing while showing her dimples she always do. "Well I gotta go My mom's cookin and you know she throw down like my g-ma." Reshaud says.
"iight man." Dashawn dapped him then Reshaud leaves. Then Dashawn, Chrisy, and Blythe leave and get in my Black Range Rover. "Were we going?" Chrisy asked. "Make a quick drop." Says Dashawn.
"Come on, it's sunday!"
"So and...?"
She rolled her eyes but Dashawn brushed her comment off. But first they went to the Warehouse to change then they were off. Once they got to the place they needed to be Dashawn got out to the trunk. "Chrisy you getting out or me?" Blythe asked.
"I'll get out."
"Ard."
Chrisy got out to help Dashawn so they could do the drop but they couldn't.
When she walked to the back some guy shot her. "CHRISTINA-" Dashawn got shot in his arm. Blythe hopped out the Black Range Rover so fast she almost tripped while getting out.
"OH MY GOD!" Blythe almost got shot but she dodged the bullet. She grabbed her gun and tried to to shoot the guy who shot her friends but she got him in his arm.Blythe called 911 , Kamal and his crew, Chresanto, and And Dashawn's grandfather Ron. "Is She okay?!" Dashawn said holding his arm in pain.
"I-I don't know!" Blythe said. Soon the ambulance, Cops, Chresanto, Kamal and his crew, and Dashawn's grandfather came. "Christina!" Chresanto said running to his daugher.
"W-will I be o-okay?" Christina asked hoarsely.
"Yeah you will!" Her father answered.
Reshaud ran over to Dashawn.
"Mako did this! I'm sick of them!" says Reshaud.
"Call Giovanni." Dashawn instructed him. "For what?"
"Just do it." The emergency people put the 2 in the ambulance truck.
"Mako Posse messin with the wrong damn people!" Kamal says full of rage. "First they steal shit now my brother and one of the girls!" He added.

~

"Who did you shoot now?" Gio asked the unknown guy.
"Dashawn and Christina like Valentino asked. He wanted the girl shot in the stomach but I couldn't cuz I had to dip but I got her a little bit."
"Nigga she's pregnant you dumbass!" Gio slammed the guy up against the wall.
"Well Valentino didn't tell me that!"
"Of course he wouldn't! Where is he now?!"
"I-in his office!" Before Gio walked off to Valentino's office, he punched the guy breaking his jaw.
Gio walked down the dim lit hallway and slammed Valentino's office door open.
"Wassup wit choo man? Slammin doors 'n shit." said Valentino.
"Why the hell did you tell Sanchez to go shoot Dashawn and Christina?! And shoot her in her stomach?!!?" Giovanni said stating the unknown guys name and slamming his hands on the desk that was in front of Valentino.
"How else we going to get to Kamal? I told you that Gio. You one of my best guys and you turning on me."
"You not right! You know she pregnant!"
"Exactly! I didn't want you to do that to her! Obviously you caught feelings for her when I said don't do that! This was strictly business!"
"Well i'm done!"
"Done? Haha. You goina go down just like ya girl and Kamal's crew."
"I'd like to see that happen! I'm done Valentino!" Gio threw the drugs and money of his office desk.
"Go ahead throw in the towel. Your going down Gio." Valentino said with no emotion. "Your crazy you know that?!" Gio says then he leaves. He got in his car and his phone started ringing.
"Hello?" He said answering the phone.
"Sup its Reshaud."
"How you get my number?"
"Don't worry about it. But Dashawn told me to call you. So what's going on? Do know who shot them??"
"Y-yeah, but I didn't plan this."
"iight, well meet us at the Hospital near Bishop Ron's church and we can talk about this with Kamal."
Gio though about getting out of this drug business. Or will he just switch and help Kamal?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy guyss, I'm going to change my username and come at y'all with some new stories soon! I'll let y'all know. Btw I didn't think Preacher's Daughter would make it this far!
Also, I know this chapter is kinda short but i'm still working on this!
~JustThatMisfit_ ❤️