Church THUGS:Ch.11

Dashawn's POV

"Bruh I thought you would never get up!" Reshaud told me.
"Yeah, I was thinking about leaving."
"Dashawn can I show you something?" Tasha asked.
"Um..iight."
"Ayee, I see you D!" Reshaud said. I brushed him off and let Tasha lead the way. She led me into a hallway that had dim lights. Then we went into some private room.
"What's this for?" I asked her.
"I just wanted to be alone with you and get to know you a little more."
She started to rub my arm. "Um..hol up I needa do something."
"Okay hurry back." She said.
I walked back out to where Reshaud was but he was already with some thirsty chick.
"Yo, Reshaud, Tasha is kinda acting weird."
"It ain't nothing. Chill. You so paranoid."
"Yeah, maybe you right."
"Yeah I am! So, you mind? Me and her tryina talk." He said pointing to the chick.
"iight fine."
I walked back and saw she had drinks in the room.
"Everything okay?"
"Yeah."
"Come on and sit down. You seriously need to relax."
"I guess so." I sat down next to her.
"Take a drink and clear your mind."
Yeah, I do need to take this time and relax. So, I took the drink from her.
"What's on your mind?" She asked.
"Just my friend."
"Ohh....Girl?"
I nodded.
"Y'all dating?"
"Nah..."
After a few minuets I started feeling a little dizzy.
"Let me help you get her off your mind." All of a sudden she started kissing me. I'm so out of it I feel like I can't do anything!
Then she unzipped my pants. "T-Ta-tasha w-what a-are y-you doing?" I slurred my words.
"Shhh....relax." She said.
I felt her sucking my package.

~

Nobody's POV

???: So Tasha and Giovanni hook up with some people from Kamal's cartel?

???: Yeah, Dashawn and Christina. I got em right where I want them.

???: Christina's mother all worried about her.

???: I bet. I can't wait to get to both of them. Kamal won't stand a chance once he knows I have his little brother.

???: Haha, You know it.

(A/N:CLIFF HANGER..)

~

Reshaud's POV

1 hour later....

We were finnally up and out the club and goin home.

"Yo D, you iight man? You drank too much?"
"N-naw." He slurred his words.
"That thot spiked your drink...didn't she?"
"I g-guess."
"Your grandfather goin get you." I joked."
"Y-yeah whatever."
"Y'all got y'all freak on or sum?!" I laughed.
"Yeahh....I got her number. I don't know why I preach." He laughed.
"Nigga yo ass a hypocrite, I'm tellin you. And ain't no shame in your game."
I looked over and this dumbass fell asleep on me!
"Yo, D!" I said nudging him.
"W-what nigga?!"
"Wake yo ass up! Droolin in my car."
In no time I got him home and I went home dealin with Peaches phone calls. -.-

~

1 Day later....
Christina's POV

"Christina, Wake up." I heard my step father.
"Take a shower and everything. I have something to tell you." He added.
"Okay."
I was still smiling about what happened last night. But I'm still sore.
I got up and did my hygiene things and after that I put on my outfit for the day. Skinny Jeans, Hollister shirt, and space jam 11s
I put my hair in a messy bun then walked downstairs.
"Dad wassup?" I asked.
"Your parents went to court and you dad got full custody over you and he's on his way."
My face lit up. "YESSSS Omg! I'll be right back!" I ran up the stairs and packed all of my stuff. I asked my brothers to help me take them downstairs.

My father came in no time.
He braught Desiree with him.
"OMG I MISSED YOU DADDY!" I ran and hugged him.
"Haha I missed you too."
I hugged Desiree tightly. "I missed you too!" I told her. "Me too." She said back.
She helped me take my stuff to the car and I told my step father I'll see him later. Then we were on out way home.

As we were in the car I started feeling nauseous but I ignored it.
We got home in minuets. When we got there, I got my stuff out and put it in the living room.
Okay, I'm not feeling to great now.
"Um...daddy....I think i'm goin-" I ran upstairs to the bathroom as fast as I could and threw up.
"Christina! Are you alright?! What the hell did you eat yesterday?!" My father said super worried.
"I didn't feel sick yesterday."

Uh Oh....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff Hangerrrr 😏 ~JustThatMisfit_