Church THUGS:Ch.14

Dashawn's POV

"Nigga why you act like you own Chrisy?" Me and Reshaud was walking down the street.
"I do not." I said clenching my jaw.
"Yes you do! You got mad cuz she said she's pregnant. It's not like she meant it."
"But she know she not suppose to have been doing that with him!"
"She has a life and you have yours. What you want her to do? Get an abortion? Mr.ThugPreacher?! Yo hypocrite ass."
"Shaud chill! And I didn't say nothing about her getting an abortion!" I pushed up up against the brick wall.
"Nah you need to chill! We boys and all but you need to get your mind in check!" He pushed me back harder.
He just don't understand how I feel right now!
"Well what if Blythe got pregnant wouldn't you be a little concerned?! And she was foolin with a nigga from Mako?!"
"Hell yeah I would be a little concerned! But I wouldn't be handling the situation like you!"
"Man whatever."

~End Of POV~

"Anyways You need a ride?" Reshaud asked Dashawn.
"Nah i'm good." He answered.
"iight. I'll hit you up later then."
"Ard."
Reshaud got in his black range rover and Dashawn continued to walk up the block. He noticed Valentino and Gio leaning on a car. So he hid behind a wall near them to listen to what they were saying.
"So how's it going with Christina?" Valentino asked Giovanni.
"She's pregnant."
"By who?! You?!"
"Yeah.."
"Nigga I ain't ask yo dumbass to get her pregnant! I said we trying to get to her and Kamal and his brothers! I see Christina a lot with his little brother! Is you catching feelings for her?"
"Yeah! And this is cruddy! Christina is a nice girl and if she found out what all this was about she would be pretty pissed off! So what I caught feelings for her! She not the type to be no hoe and that's what you wanna turn her into!"
"Then how else we going to get to Kamal?"
"I don't know and I don't care!"
"Come on! You one of my best niggas to get to the ladies from the other gangs! Why you turning down and acting like a punk ass?"
"I'm not nigga! I don't wanna do this shit nomore! If it wasn't for Chrisy I would have died!"
"Now you turning into a softie."
"I don't care anymore Valentino! I want out!"
"Once your Mako your always Mako so unless you planing on getting some money I advise you to stay so are you down or not instead of you waisting my time. Your choice."
Gio thought for a minuet then sighed. "Fine i'm down."
"Haha, Like I thought."

But What they didn't know is that Dashawn got a girl to stand near them and record the two on his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm trying to make this story interesting and not boring. I'm trying to come up with ideas for you guys! So sorry that I take forever to update!
VOTE AND COMMENT :p
~JustThatMisfit_ ❤️