Church THUGS:Ch.13

Dashawn's POV

We got to the warehouse and took Gio out, Taking him to the basement to the dungeon. Bullethead tied him up to the chair and Kamal took the bag off his head.

"So you one of the niggas that like to steal people's shit huh?"

"Yo man Just please let me go!" He pleaded.

What do we need to let him go?

First, he steals shit.

Second, He could get Chrisy in danger. So what should we show him Mercy?

Christina's POV

I tried to call Gio but he didn't answer. But Blythe called me instead.

"Hello?"

"Girl they got Gio in the dungeon! They about to kill him!"

"NO! OH NO NO OH MY GOD I'M ON MY WAY!!"

I ran downstairs and ran out the house to my car. I backed out the drive way almost hitting the car that was coming down the street. They honked at me but I speed down the street.

When I got there, I parked and ran out the car into the warehouse. Porsha and Blythe tried to stop me but I pushed then away.

"Chrisy don't go down there! You aren't supposed to!" I head Porsha yell.

"I gotta save my boyfriend!!" I yelled back. I ran down to the dungeon pushing past Kamal's minions. They tried to grab me but I was too quick.

I got to the room where they where.

"Kamal stop!!" I ran and jumped in frontof Gio.

"Christina you know better than to do this!"

"I don't care! Don't shoot him!!"

"Dashawn get her away."

Dashawn grabed me by my waist and I tried to squirm away from his grip but he was too strong.

"I'm pregnant damnit that's why!!!!!"

"What?!" Dashawn said letting me go.

"You don't know what he's about Christina!" Kamal hollered at me.

"You don't either!! Let him go!!!" I hollered back.

He thought for a minuet. "Fine bit don't do this shit again!"

"Fine!"

Kamal cleaned up and walked out with his crew. "I can't believe you Chrisy." Dashawn said walking away.

"Dashawn wai-" He snatched away from me. "Don't touch me and leave me the fuck alone." He snaped. I stood there in shock untill he left. I went over to Gio and he hugged me tight.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." Then he kissed me.

"Let's go." I say.

I'm so glad I saved him.