Church THUGS: Ch. 6

I woke up and checked my phone to see it was 10pm and saw I had a missed call from Dashawn. So I decided to call him back. I'm sure he wasn't asleep.

"Hello?"

"Hey did you call me?" I said horsily.

"Yeah, I was calling you to see if I could come get the money from you."

"OH about that. My dad caught us on the corner and I got in trouble."

"Ah damn. Is he asleep now?"

"Let me go see. Hold on."

I got out the bed and quietly left my room to see if he was asleep. I didn't her anything so I peeked in.

Great! He was asleep. I ran back to my room picking up the phone.

"Yeah he's asleep!"

"iight I'll come by your house and just sneak out."

"Ard."

After about 20 minuets passed, he called me back and told me he was outside.

I took the brief cases and walked downstairs but before I could make it to the 6th step my father stopped me.

"Where you going?" He said horsily.

"I-I'm giving these to Dashawn so he can do something with it."

"Didn't I say take them back tomorrow?"

"I know Daddy I know but He gotta take them where they belong."

"Alright Chrisy." and He walked back into his room.

I ran outside to hand these brief cases over to Dashawn.

"Why was you taking extra minuets jeeezz girl!"

"Ugh my dad was asking me where I was going."

"My parents think i'm working somewhere where I have to be out all day."

"Wow. How'd you pull that-"

"Chrisy! Get in this house now! It don't take that long!"

"Ugh see you tomorrow Dashawn."

"iight short stuff." He laughed.

I walked back in the house going straight to my room.

2 weeks passed....

Chresanto's POV

I let Christina off punishment and I kept Christina home away from her mother for 2 weeks. I know that sounds terrible but i'm tired of Chrisy coming home saying she was home all weekend babysitting or her and her mother were arguing or fighting. I'm not waisting my gas to take her over there if there's problems.

But that led up to more problems.....

Christina and I were downstairs watching the basketball game together. Then all of a sudden we heard loud banging on the door.

"Da Hail?" I mumbled.

When I opened the door, Alesha was standing there with police.

"Sir, we have a complaint from this woman that your keeping her daughter away from her." The officer said.

"But i'm her father."

"I understand that but this paper here states that the mother has her on the weekends and you have her on the weekdays." The officer had the document in his hand.

"Officer, you just don't-"

"Sir i'm sorry but we are going to have to take her."

"But she's-"